Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
New WIPS
the 4th newest wip might be replaced by a completely different scene, just a quick fyi! I also included an extra SAMPLE pic at the end as a bonus [not part of new animation]. i tend to scrap a lot of scenes or short loops if they don't end up being it's own project, but i think this short clip you catbros might find it enjoyable so i will release it as an exclusive super short animation for patrons soon after the release of the new animation [it still needs a lot of polishing] .

Next Animation 【WiP 】 - 1.png Next Animation 【WiP 】 - 2.png Next Animation 【WiP 】 - 3.png Next Animation 【WiP 】 - 4.png Next Animation 【WiP 】 - 5.png

Heroobiqs

Sep 23, 2023
Does anyone have a new torrent link for Nyakumi in 2024?

there is about 60gb archive on this site, there is a 344gb archive on the masterlist shared by nyakumi himself, but since it is mega, it takes years to download it all, so if anyone has the full archive, it would be nice if they upload it to the site via torrent :D

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
New WIPS
the 4th newest wip might be replaced by a completely different scene, just a quick fyi! I also included an extra SAMPLE pic at the end as a bonus [not part of new animation]. i tend to scrap a lot of scenes or short loops if they don't end up being it's own project, but i think this short clip you catbros might find it enjoyable so i will release it as an exclusive super short animation for patrons soon after the release of the new animation [it still needs a lot of polishing] .

View attachment 3853945 View attachment 3853946 View attachment 3853948 View attachment 3853949 View attachment 3853950
Good to see nyakumi use different female model than the usual thick milf

I know people will laugh about this but i think he need to use smaller cocks for futa nekos

Their cocks are so huge it's ruin the segs and '' Blowjob '' animation :3

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021
I wanted to ask you if you think it's okay that nyakumi makes this format of one video per month where previously he made 2 but that it was just an unnecessary remake video or that he is concentrating solely on one only?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sting (Ñ)GH

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I wanted to ask you if you think it's okay that nyakumi makes this format of one video per month where previously he made 2 but that it was just an unnecessary remake video or that he is concentrating solely on one only?
Personal opinion: I don't mind one video a month as long as it's high quality, which he's been doing for the last few months.
My favorite videos are a thing of the past though.:(

Reactions: I don't know.
Mar 29, 2023
New WIPS
I'm really looking forward to this one. I know the chances are slim but whenever there are multiple nekos in a vid I can't help but hope for some friendly fire.

I feel like the duration of the vid's got longer so I'm fine with it. I'd rather have one vid with a longer run time than two where the scenes switch so fast that you almost don't see what's going on.

Nyakumi_Enjoyer

Feb 17, 2023
Good to see nyakumi use different female model than the usual thick milf

I know people will laugh about this but i think he need to use smaller cocks for futa nekos
My brother in futa: thicc futas with huge schlongs is literally what makes Nyakumi.

I'd go even further: Nyakumi should make ALL "receiving" characters THICC.
If I'd like to watch skinny boys getting fckd, I'd hop on LoL streams on twitch.
(for me) stick-femboys getting railed feels gay AF, no hard feelings bros.

Take the THICC-pill, anon.

Is the life without THICCmaxxing even worth living?
Is this what your bloodline has been fighting for? thicc.jpeg

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
My brother in futa: thicc futas with huge schlongs is literally what makes Nyakumi.

I'd go even further: Nyakumi should make ALL "receiving" characters THICC.
If I'd like to watch skinny boys getting fckd, I'd hop on LoL streams on twitch.
(for me) stick-femboys getting railed feels gay AF, no hard feelings bros.

Take the THICC-pill, anon.

Is the life without THICCmaxxing even worth living?
Is this what your bloodline has been fighting for? View attachment 3859339
So, what you're saying is a THICC-pilled Astolfo would be less gay than regular Astolfo?
1721738180458.png

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021

I wanted to ask those who are so close on Patreon or Discord if this shows how the next one will have its own video? Because that one has been going on for months now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote