Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AK9999999

Nov 23, 2020

ok42069

Dec 30, 2019
they are futas but without vagina (futa has lost its meaning long ago)
True but majority of people don't really care about the real definition and just kinda default it to "chicks with dicks" and don't really care about all the vagina debate. Its easier to just say futanari because stuff like shemale makes the general audience think about irl stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: willson8287

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
I didn't like this one, this was a WEAAAAK ass video...sometimes i think that Nyakumi doesn't want to make videos anymore, the quality is decaying each time he posts a new video.
I said it then and i'm gonna said it again.
"Your lewd treatment pt2" is still his masterpiece, no other video is gonna top that and looks like never will.

Mar 18, 2019
Has anyone noticed Nyakumi insufficiently animating his videos? The one thats an alternate version of the sex hotel but its in the shower with a single female instead. The penis model compresses and streches from the vagina to the base of the penis rather than the length moving into the vagina. Its obvious because of texture stretching and compressing.

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
These scenes of the video and Yumiko's ass were the only sexy parts of this video...like c'mon Nyakumi you can always do better than this...
On a side note now i have the idea of how the next "Misaki gets pounded edit" is gonna be :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xemnas999
Oct 13, 2022
These scenes of the video and Yumiko's ass were the only sexy parts of this video...like c'mon Nyakumi you can always do better than this...
On a side note now i have the idea of how the next "Misaki gets pounded edit" is gonna be :devilish:
Is that edit out yet? I've been looking forward to it

asada12321

Jul 7, 2023
"Your lewd treatment pt2" is still his masterpiece, no other video is gonna top that and looks like never will.
your lewd treatment 2 was something else, it was long, it had first person PoV and alternate camera PoV, a lot of mating press, bunch of different positions and the music was great (with an alternate version too), its really hard to go above that ngl, but still this video could've been much better imo

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperSaki44

HungryDonkey

Nov 15, 2020
For me is Futa Police 3. Is the peak of futa solo show, the first act is drinking a potion and growing a huge cock then fucking multiple onaholes on poles then she cums. After that she dance a bit with her floppy cock then she start to do an autopaizuri until she coom then she have to slap her cock to make it stop.
In second half she fucks Haru until end up passing out but her cock still stay erect and cumming like a geyser for i wonder how long.

I have faith he will do something as good as this again. I hope he up the game of Akeno doing experiments with machines, or she being captured and forced in orgasm denial, etc. Stuff i mentioned in other comments before.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote