Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KennyX0

Apr 14, 2024
Not gonna lie, them WHIPS aren’t doing any justice to the upcoming vid. If it’s ass, ima bomb Nyakumi INC.

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
Usually when he makes these kind of posts or announcements, the video ends up being a BIGGER dissapointment for the thing what it was supposed to be in the beginning... :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: suicide bomber

rustindustin

Jan 21, 2019
Come on, the only thing left to do is wait, so I prefer to wait with comedy and laughter than in a serious and boring way.
The entire internet available. Dozens of previously released Nyakumi vids readily watchable. Yet the people who don't even subscribe decry a delay and threaten to burn down their favorite creator's house, lol. This is definitely a healthy fandom /s.

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
The entire internet available. Dozens of previously released Nyakumi vids readily watchable. Yet the people who don't even subscribe decry a delay and threaten to burn down their favorite creator's house, lol. This is definitely a healthy fandom /s.
I'm Not suprised really. Just glad we still have a few who are willing to share nyakumi content even with the whining and nagging. That's why Tequlia and Zui are goated.

Jhonny_225

Sep 18, 2023
I don't understand why he gets away with it. If you're getting paid, you have to create with enthusiasm and meet deadlines, there has to be responsibility to the client, you're getting paid, and he has to go to this site and read what's written about him. People like him forget about self-criticism and about the demands on themselves as a creator. I've always despised people like that who start to relax and stop being hungry. First 2 videos a month, then 1 video a month, now it will be 1 video every month and a half

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
I don't understand why he gets away with it. If you're getting paid, you have to create with enthusiasm and meet deadlines, there has to be responsibility to the client, you're getting paid, and he has to go to this site and read what's written about him. People like him forget about self-criticism and about the demands on themselves as a creator. I've always despised people like that who start to relax and stop being hungry. First 2 videos a month, then 1 video a month, now it will be 1 video every month and a half
Go onto this site? The one who leaks his content LMAO. Listen I do understand the criticism of delays. But the only ones who can truly say this. Is the ones who pay. Which they can easily do via pateron or discord. Not on a website which pirates/leaks content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote