Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Wish more people where willing to share or to search around here to get more popularity, their sets are awesome.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

collections folders reorganized
added additional images for 2017-2020
added images for 2021-2022
collection is still incomplete with all gumroad content

IQ Maid 01.jpg
A couple notes:
This gallery is a bit pain in the ass to collect without paying
250$ for all gumroad packs. So I did what I could:
I doubled the amount of images, added more images to each year, and reduced the amount of folders to 6, previous sorting was a bit messy to go through. No specific sorting, just use names by default. So may consider to redownload.

lejoan

Jan 26, 2023
Does anyone have the other patreon/gumroad pack? I have some of them to share but the others are too expensive. If you have please let me know.

Reactions: NVV

[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023
OP Updated!

collections folders reorganized
added additional images for 2017-2020
added images for 2021-2022
collection is still incomplete with all gumroad content

View attachment 2309609
A couple notes:
This gallery is a bit pain in the ass to collect without paying
250$ for all gumroad packs. So I did what I could:
I doubled the amount of images, added more images to each year, and reduced the amount of folders to 6, previous sorting was a bit messy to go through. No specific sorting, just use names by default. So may consider to redownload.
Hello again to dear LordLegolas
We had talked about nyalicia's posts ( that uploading that artist's content is a bit difficult )
I have a suggestion. I agree that Gumroad packs are expensive to buy, but as a community, we can do this together.
Not everyone has to pay
Maybe with this work, we can play a role in perfecting the content of the site [F9zone] and consider points for those who pay...
I am sure that if people participate, we will pay a very small amount. Of course, this is only a suggestion. you know im new around here, I would like to know your opinion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote