[KEVIN]

Jul 5, 2023
It's like 300$ by now, can you imagine how many artists we can get for this money?
I don't think i'm ready to spend this amount on a single one o_O
Actually I'm kind of agree with you 300 bucks is a lot of money
Since I don't have any experience in this field, it is better to ask if it is possible for an artist to change his prices over time, for example, to sell old packs cheaper?
I heard that some artists offer some of their works for free after a long time. Is this true?

Personally, I don't think it will be free, but let me make a suggestion to those who visit this post, if one day you want to buy these packs just Know that we can buy cheaper together , we can coordinate from this post and with the help of an admin or uploader.
Make the purchase with the help of a Reliable person like my dear friend LordLegolas
I am not in a hurry, When the number of people who want to buy increases, the final price will be lower ....

Reactions: molotdaschica
Jun 27, 2017
As far as I know, there are 4 separate full videos, 32 seconds with Judy, 14 seconds with Meredith, 35 seconds with Hanako and 15 seconds with Panam. All videos have nsfw versions, and Panam has a futa version.
In her Cybepunk bundle she has Pictures (cyber cocksluts) + 12 videos most of them are alternate versions and a joke video:

Evelyn club nude - 4s
Evelyn club - 4s
Hanako x Futa - 35s
Hanako nude x Futa - 35s
Braindance video - 37s
Judy Alvarez riding on dildo half naked - 32s
Judy Alvarez riding on dildo nude - 32s
Judy Alvarez riding on dildo - 32s
Meredith Stout pump - 14s
Panam Palmer Cloth - 15s
Panam Palmer fishnet - 15s
Panam Palmer Futa - 15s
Panam Palmer Nude - 15s
Sorry - 9s

Last edited:

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
This archive collection is not full. So many arts have not original resolution and different versions... Not complete and need update. Does anyone have this art pack?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote