Jan 10, 2019
He said he believes he's in the final stretch but he's not giving a firm date because what's mainly left is rendering and that can be unpredictable.
I'd prefer this than a false hope release date he doesn't manage to hit. I'm hoping he's also thinking about his production pipeline to make sure future projects don't necessarily take this long. Talented animators need to find the balance because it sometimes sucks having to wait such a long time for something that will probably be quite short considering.

Reactions: whitexwhite

Treece

Aug 30, 2017
How long will the final thing even be? I have really liked everything so far. Some of my favorite Blender content in recent memory

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Does it seem like its really slow to anyone else, even like the face and head movements, like it’s meant to played at 1.25x speed

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
While the giant cock is a bit silly, I do find the animations to be top-notch. I especially love that he has foreskin on their cocks and that it look so real.
Quite delicious.

Reactions: rf96

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
There is an alternate version of the facefuck pin-up picture with Sonya/Cassie and Sindel/Kitana on rule 34. I wonder if it will be any kind of "interaction" between mothers and daughters (or perhaps an alternate animation) since Nyl's main source of income is Patreon.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There is an alternate version of the facefuck pin-up picture with Sonya/Cassie and Sindel/Kitana on rule 34. I wonder if it will be any kind of "interaction" between mothers and daughters (or perhaps an alternate animation) since Nyl's main source of income is Patreon.
It's on Patreon too.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes