thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
That image is amazing, but why hasn’t anyone posted the Sindel and Sonya vid yet?
I thought everything posted to date is in the OP now? To my knowledge, the videos made so far are:
1.) Sindel and Cassie (3:00 length with sound).
2.) Sindel / Cassie / Sonya breast suck (1:17 length , no sound).
3.) Sindel / Cassie / Sonya blowjob/ball sucking (2:35 length, no sound). (The one where Sindel is laying on a table and Cassie & Sonya are sitting beneath her.)

Is there a video with just Sindel and Sonya that I'm forgetting, or is that it so far?

Mrjdude7777

Sep 6, 2020
I thought everything posted to date is in the OP now? To my knowledge, the videos made so far are:
1.) Sindel and Cassie (3:00 length with sound).
2.) Sindel / Cassie / Sonya breast suck (1:17 length , no sound).
3.) Sindel / Cassie / Sonya blowjob/ball sucking (2:35 length, no sound). (The one where Sindel is laying on a table and Cassie & Sonya are sitting beneath her.)

Is there a video with just Sindel and Sonya that I'm forgetting, or is that it so far?
Somebody said that there’s a video of Sindel and Sonya that’s like 2 mins long

Reactions: lipeedompa

thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
Jesus, NYL on page 3?

What's happening here, another delay I take it? Seems NYL is like behind almost two months now.
From his most recent post on Patreon, posted on 12/12/20:
"Sorry for the late update. This month is going to be like the last few. I'm trying to finishing up the project before the end of the year, which I'm confident I can do, but whether or not it's going to be available is going to depend on render times. I've nearly finished the first position and the next one will be similar in size. If I don't have everything ready by the end of the month then I'll at least be able to release another preview."

I'm not sure if we call it a delay or not since I don't think he ever set any sort of release date for it. But yeah, it's taking longer than I think many people anticipated.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sindel x Cassie x Sonya WIP 5.png

Sindel x Cassie x Sonya WIP 5
This reverse cowgirl position will be final part of the animation. Just like the doggy section, there's nothing too special about it. Some tweaks to lighting and sculpting are likely to occur before the final render.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Cyberpunk Girls? Why? They don’t have any tits or ass. Cyberpunk is garbage. Might as well tell him to do Mass effect Andromeda characters. Him using the new Cassie and Kitana model is already worse enough.

I’m just saying man... pretty sure majority of guys prefer big round titties and a big booty. And Unfortunately.. almost zero fucking games have that these days.
He could grab them and make their ass and tits much bigger than what they have on the game itself.
Also, didn't manage to play more than a couple of hours since my rig isn't suited enough for playing (hoping that the jan and feb patches can bring some decent optimization even for low ends pc's. I mean, mine isn't di per se, but it's not even a decent one), but as far as I could see, both are pretty decent, speaking of the love interests of course. They have decent faces overall, so they're not completely garbage.

I can agree tho about the Mass Effect Andromeda ones. Those are really, really bad.

Sindelgoddess

Dec 31, 2020
shouldn’t a new preview or the whole thing drop soon? Any dates? Ive been checking his tweets and patreon everyday lol

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes