dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
his twitter has so many things in recent month. yet i couldn't find it in here? even at 6 jan 21 he said that he would release his old vault contained his old works.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
his twitter has so many things in recent month. yet i couldn't find it in here? even at 6 jan 21 he said that he would release his old vault contained his old works.
At the top of their twitter feed there are <removed> links that open MEGA folders for the SFM and Blender works. I would assume there are in the main downloads on page 1 but these would be the old vault you refer to

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
At the top of their twitter feed there are <removed> links that open MEGA folders for the SFM and Blender works. I would assume there are in the main downloads on page 1 but these would be the old vault you refer to
no man, i mean he released new works from his past works. it was not something he have released previously. it was his work in the past but haven't seen in the light yet. i guess i wrote vague word that would misinterpret. my bad.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
UPDATE:

Sindel Cassie Sonya Threesome RELEASE DATE
Okay everyone, Sunday, January 31st is the release date.
My work computer has been rendering and re-rendering non-stop since early December, and it was going for weeks at a time before that. Great investment. Anyway, I expect everything to be done by Friday, but I'm giving myself an extra day just in case.
The animation is a little over 8 minutes long with 4 scenes. You guys have already seen 3 of those, but now everything will be finalized, with sound design and full voicing to boot.
I'm releasing this one straight to the public, like with my Wonder Woman and Power Girl animation last year. As usual there will be a content dump this week as I finish all my other work, including another art trade with Steven Carson.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes