robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I really think that the different technical aspects he mentions from time to time are things he is working on because he needs to solve those problems finish Gorgon. Just a hunch...

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I still feel as though he's been working on it from time to time, as more of a passion project than what it was before. That's just my theory though, there's no basis for it other than pure delusion tbh
what was the Gorgon project? are there images or teasers?

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
what was the Gorgon project? are there images or teasers?
Uploaded everything I have of this project. Including some pinups.

I still feel as though he's been working on it from time to time, as more of a passion project than what it was before. That's just my theory though, there's no basis for it other than pure delusion tbh
Mentioned it here before. I feel like Nyl wanted to finish it already, but taking on other smaller projects in between, improved Nyls animation and texture work to the point Nyl might have considered to completely redo the project, because if you look back to some of Nyls older animations, like the Mortal Kombat ones, you'll see that they have this weird plastic like look, compared to the recent models.
The Overwatch, Resident Evil and now the new Baldur's Gate models, all have more details in their skin, like imperfections, pubes etc.
Maybe I'm just imagining things, but that's how Nyls older works feels to me dunno.

Nyls lighting work has improved quite a lot as well, so that's why I'm thinking Nyl might just remake the whole project, if it's not cancelled yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L4mpp

Jan 14, 2018
For the most part I do think the MK and WW/PG was better though

All those extra details don't necessarily make it better imo

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
After that recent troll went after Nyl so hard on Twitter and his Patreon, I really hope Nyl didn't get discouraged about releasing a longer project. Or will hold it back to spite him. I really don't think he would do that to his fans but you never know. Artist can be temperamental sometimes.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60fps and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel and Cassie 4K Download 4K 60fps
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Darcey 4K Download 4K 60fps
The Bordello - Lyria 4K Download 4K 60fps
NYL short animations 4K Download 4K 60fps

Everything is now in 4K 60fps enjoy!.

Will try do some in 120fps (when i get the time) to see how it handels, if it plays well or not, will keep u updated on that.

Ps:
If some NYL movies are missing and you wanted them upscaled let me know, i will make that happen when i have the time.
I know some smaller vids are not in the pack but there are so many of them i dont have time to do them all so the pack only contains relevant vids.

i know its a long time ago but i was "refreshing" my archive and wanted to ask if you could do the 7 minute anim of wonderwoman and powergirl (a bit older vid) and the tracer x widowmaker (woman or machine challenge)? 4k60fps? Would be lovely, have a nice day.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
After that recent troll went after Nyl so hard on Twitter and his Patreon, I really hope Nyl didn't get discouraged about releasing a longer project. Or will hold it back to spite him. I really don't think he would do that to his fans but you never know. Artist can be temperamental sometimes.
What happened exactly??

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
kemono needs someone to update it, nobody is updating it or there's no new posts
Tbh i follow 2 artists who the one updates it from himself and the other one who have over 15k members isn't updated in kemono from july(and he does do work every week or month).

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes