adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
Ah, another 10 seconds videos? Ok.
Yeah what a shame Nyl is a human that has to sleep, eat and also wants to have free time. What a bummer he doesnt spend the entire 72hours creating 2+ minute animations for freeloaders like you
I mean I'm sure FreezeFuta is ragebaiting, but I wouldnt be surprised if he thinks 10sec animations are made within 5minutes

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
There's going to be a flurry of thread updates on this site for the next few days lol

Just a little bummed Amazonium isn't participating. That would have completed the team!

Reactions: HerculeanCock

adamrekkler

Apr 24, 2021
what the fuck are we supposed to do with a 10 second video, I still don't grasp this, just take a few months to make something decent, people will wait for good quality, also nyl isn'tgoing to befriend you if you defend their honor on a internet forun
Yeah your entire comment history is basically trying to trigger people into insulting you. And also, your take " good quality = long animations " shows me how high your IQ is - spoiler: it consists of less numbers than the length of Nyls animation

jimmyrussells

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah your entire comment history is basically trying to trigger people into insulting you. And also, your take " good quality = long animations " shows me how high your IQ is - spoiler: it consists of less numbers than the length of Nyls animation
and I'll take seriously anyone who dives into someone's post history looking for gotchas when?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes