jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I honestly think Nyl has reached such a level of excellence that there are only two possible complaints about him and they have nothing to do with his skill: how infrequent his releases are and that sometimes he pays too much attention to things other than sex. Other than that, zero. Nada. In other words, More Nyl. More Nyl sex. Pretty. Please.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
I honestly think Nyl has reached such a level of excellence that there are only two possible complaints about him and they have nothing to do with his skill: how infrequent his releases are and that sometimes he pays too much attention to things other than sex. Other than that, zero. Nada. In other words, More Nyl. More Nyl sex. Pretty. Please.
Honest to God I completely understand that. I feel like more than being inconsistent, it would be really nice if he uploaded more. And I can see why not fully focusing on sex may be a negative to some, but I honestly feel it can add a ton to his animations, specially the *sex*

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Honest to God I completely understand that. I feel like more than being inconsistent, it would be really nice if he uploaded more. And I can see why not fully focusing on sex may be a negative to some, but I honestly feel it can add a ton to his animations, specially the *sex*
I agree that non-sex can add a lot to an animation. That's why I wrote "sometimes" and "too much". I mentioned here before that the last few seconds of Potion of Disguise were among the sexiest I've ever seen. I just wish they were not like 10% of the whole thing - maybe 40/50% or something. I love the foreplay, kissing, attention to detail, etc. And setting the scene instead of simply jumping straight into banging is indeed important. But I also think it shouldn't be overdone. Anyways, we just got a VERY hot 10 sec scene from him. Let's enjoy it.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
Like just for comparison sake, in-between Bordello releases, Nyl did a 4 minutes animation with the Angel Chick (hella great honestly), and the longest Overwatch project he's done recently was a 2 minutes one. Again, absolutely love them both, but I kinda want a 4-5inute overwatch animation as well

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Like just for comparison sake, in-between Bordello releases, Nyl did a 4 minutes animation with the Angel Chick (hella great honestly), and the longest Overwatch project he's done recently was a 2 minutes one. Again, absolutely love them both, but I kinda want a 4-5inute overwatch animation as well
On one hand, I understand Overwatch fans. I also can't disagree that any NyL's animation is top quality animation. Just being Overwatch has been mainstream practically since it's release, because it's been 8 years. And BG3, even if you take the very first early access date, came out in 2020 and not many people knew about it. NyL started working on it in early 2022 (well that's me finding the very first pinup, maybe I missed something). And that was before his super high quality models (which are now the second version, super ultra high quality). That's the first thing. The second is subjective, but the game (OW) itself is unimpressive to say the least. I never once felt the urge to understand its story and such. But as for BG3 - it was thanks to the NyL's video that I got through this masterpiece and I want to tell you - after that all videos were perceived differently (especially Isobel x Aylin). Again, I understand Overwatch fans, but I'm not one of them, so I allow myself to compete a bit:)

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
To be honest I love both series even if i don't play OW now Nyl models are hella hot and I'm still dreaming of an Ana x Mercy small video. But at the same time I'm waiting for news of my girl Calarel Bordello 3 has been a long wait and i'm waiting for news about the project

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
To be honest I love both series even if i don't play OW now Nyl models are hella hot and I'm still dreaming of an Ana x Mercy small video. But at the same time I'm waiting for news of my girl Calarel Bordello 3 has been a long wait and i'm waiting for news about the project
Me and you, that Ana x Mercy vid will come out sooner rather than later (copium)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes