NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
5 sec in and I can already tell this was made by a Japanese 3D animator. Knowing their dedication of making their animations look as real as possible. Shame all their work get ruined by the mosaic censorship laws. They can pretty much dominated all the NSFW western animators if they didn't have to deal with that law
YES! Fuck yes, dude – you & I are in sync about Japanese censorship laws. So much JAV art – 2D & 3D – gets thrown out the window because it gets censored. And the uncensored content is bad because no NSFW content creator works hard or is good at designing genitals, because they never need to be: it'll just get censored, anyway. But you're right – Japan would be rulers of the NSFW community, if not for that law...

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuw88

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Also, how's THIS for some creepy/good uncanny valley shit?

View attachment 1512822

Sauce:
Artist: https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/

I'll never doubt the power of Blender after this...
Not blender
He is using 3DS MAX or Maya with the V-ray renderer.

this is stuff that amateurs cant afford ;)

i talked to him a while ago on his patreon page.
he is creating most of his animations manually (no mocap)

Jan 10, 2019
What's /gif/?
There's a lot of off topic now and a mod will probably clean this all up, but since this dude doesn't have a handle or a name yet, I'm referring to this:

It's just the very strange eye contact and emotions. Of course the crowd wanted Futa, and they got it lol

Jan 10, 2019
Also, how's THIS for some creepy/good uncanny valley shit?

View attachment 1512822

Sauce:
Artist: https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/

I'll never doubt the power of Blender after this...
Apart from the face, this is pretty awesome. I did expect the Japanese to be the first to reach near authentic boob softness and jiggle. But definitely expected them to be at the level of Hentai size booba with the cloud-liquid-soft consistency of drawn doujin.

Incredible boob physics is a sign of patient and experienced animator, as seemingly most creators don't give a fuck about making them believable which is disappointing as many choose to go big. They end up lifeless and medicine ball-y. The Rope Dude came out of no where raised the bar on this with a reacting nipple hardening to hypothetical breath. While the overall boob physics weren't purely A+, it shows we need more small detail hot shit like that.

Reactions: NightRonin

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Reactions: NightRonin

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Animation challenge: - MEGA -
Generous Donation 720p: - - MEGA -
anyone has these? all links are dead for these

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I posted about this earlier – I might have all the Animation Challenge vids, but the names are all changed, so I've no clue which is which. Get me the names, and I'll see what I have.

[720p]

Reactions: mrttao

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Can someone reupload link for the November Kitana content? It ain’t working for me for some reason.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes