RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Is Nyl still working on the new movie? Haven't seen much content from him except small 10seconds clips

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
Is Nyl still working on the new movie? Haven't seen much content from him except small 10seconds clips
I'm pretty sure he still is. He took a break in the start of the year due to burnout, so it's very possible he's been taking it slower on the side

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
GB retired? Good fucking riddance, I doubt Nyl would retire so soon anyhow. He said he would be taking things slow due to burn out, people can and will bandwagon on a rumour like retiring and start a fire they can't put out.
Why good riddance to GB? Did you have an issue with him?

Reactions: whitexwhite

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
GB retired? Good fucking riddance, I doubt Nyl would retire so soon anyhow. He said he would be taking things slow due to burn out, people can and will bandwagon on a rumour like retiring and start a fire they can't put out.
Well, Nyl did do an interview awhile back where he mentioned he didn't want to do this long-term. Seeing his "burn out" this may be sooner than later.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah let explain why so this thread can also get nuke multiple time by the mods like the GB one. No thanks..
Yeah I'm not about to derail this thread, If you know you know, and there's already many who know why people have a problem with GB, and it's not just down to the type of content he makes.

ANYWAYS, What's next on Nyl's plate? He's done his daily challenge thing now, which are pretty damn good, but is there anything in terms of long form content, His Sindel threesome was amazing, and isn't the Gorgon gunna be a near 10 minute video again too?

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah I'm not about to derail this thread, If you know you know, and there's already many who know why people have a problem with GB, and it's not just down to the type of content he makes.

ANYWAYS, What's next on Nyl's plate? He's done his daily challenge thing now, which are pretty damn good, but is there anything in terms of long form content, His Sindel threesome was amazing, and isn't the Gorgon gunna be a near 10 minute video again too?
Pretty sure in the design document he relawed for the project he said he was aiming for 15-20 minutes! :0

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes