RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
I see a lot of creators complain about piracy and leaking vids but if you look at nyl you can see that if you have quality content and provide it for free people will support you. Hes been making 10-15k from patreon even though all his content is free.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Good stuff good suff... Now can some good soul edit out the story parts, i need it for reasons.:cool:

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
I made a version of Sonya/Cassie/Sindel with an intro to add some "context", i took some part of the game (and extra step) and made some scene to add a little build up to those magnificent scenes. It was the first time i used Shortcut and made something like this so dont expect too much (its made by an amateur just for fun) but if you are interested i can share

Last edited:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
I might get raked over the coals for saying this, but I'm disappointed in The Bordello Darcey. I guess I expected more after seeing The Bordello.

Reactions: robjones1234

Heavyd6

Aug 24, 2018
I made a version of Sonya/Cassie/Sindel with an intro to add some "context", i took some part of the game (and extra step) and made some scene to add a little build up to those magnificent scenes. It was the first time i used Shortcut and made something like this so dont expect too much (its made by an amateur just for fun) but if you are interested i can share
humor us, lets see it

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I see a lot of creators complain about piracy and leaking vids but if you look at nyl you can see that if you have quality content and provide it for free people will support you. Hes been making 10-15k from patreon even though all his content is free.
If i'm making 15k per month why who I even care about individuals leaking my content when I'm outweighing the loss by 3 times. The only people I see who complain about it have the most exploitative business model or don't provide good content to justify it being paywall.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes