Aug 21, 2021
+Overall Graphics visuals model details etc.+Voice acting // -Too much story-Less peneration sex scenes-Lack of different sex positions.-There is a effort here and work but this is my oponion.

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
singular as far as we know, I think he only outsources the audio ofc
Now compare that to what Miro and his "team" have "accomplished" in the past 5 years

We're only amazed by what singular, dedicated animators can do because our expectations have been soiled by a slew of terrible ones.

That was good but it could have been more intense.
Yeah there was a distinct lack of hard pounding in this one. It's what I love so much about previous animations like WW x PG, or even the first two Bordello's. Animation quality is top notch though. I see that Nyl was just trying something different here.

It's the same with Rikolo's latest Down the Rabbit's Hole animation. Not exactly my cup of tea but you can't deny the animation is phenomenal.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
these could be better but considering how good they are and that there free they are phenomenal any i hope Bordello series continues and that there's more characters to come hopefully on the big side the orc from the first or the woman from the last 2 wouldn't mind seeing that goblin? always interesting to see designs that aren't just standard barbie

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Why all best animations only if it is futa trans?
Look at it as lesbians fucks with very real looking strapons)) or as a magical spell))

I think I started getting into futa with DesireSFM, when Triss or Yen casts a futacocks on each other, something like that
or it was some other atrist, i remember is was old sfm witcher videos + Bible Black ofc))

Last edited:

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Why all best animations only if it is futa trans?
Assuming you're straight, how would replacing the demon futa with a dude make it any better? This is literally just a "fantasy way" of adding a dong to a female, their bodies clearly have female bone structures... especially the blue ones from the previous episode. Trans don't look like that. I'd get it if both had a cock, which is not my thing either.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Wow, just checked nyl's patreon. Mans making 20k per month. Good for him, making quality content for free. This is why I dont get why more animators dont release their stuff publicly day one. If your stuff is good people will be willing to pay money.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes