maximovich

May 20, 2019
photorealism is not necessarily indispensable if you want to express eroticism, I'm thinking about old 2d and 3d hentai classics and I don't think they would gain much in this point if they were made with a photorealistic approach, the great time invested would not pay off considering the result
short photorealistic videos like the bather with vegetation, lights, particles, wind, etc are interesting, they are fine as technical demos or to enhance the portfolio, but I think that reproducing graphically the reality 1:1 as the final goal of your work is a mistake

Reactions: Bega81Froa

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
photorealism is not necessarily indispensable if you want to express eroticism, I'm thinking about old 2d and 3d hentai classics and I don't think they would gain much in this point if they were made with a photorealistic approach, the great time invested would not pay off considering the result
short photorealistic videos like the bather with vegetation, lights, particles, wind, etc are interesting, they are fine as technical demos or to enhance the portfolio, but I think that reproducing graphically the reality 1:1 as the final goal of your work is a mistake
If you don't like photorealism, then look for other artists, of which there are plenty, but don't touch Nyl.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes