zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
Juno thighjob is up on patreon
It's actually quite early for Nyl, and he made it sound like he had a good amount to show this month, so a double update later today may be a possibility as well

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
1722481714066.gif
July 2024 Pin-ups: Juno Thighjob

Juno giving the Queen of Junkertown her best Martian greeting.
This one's my first real animation with Eevee Next, Blender 4.2's upgrade. It's... alright. Possibly more trouble than it's worth, but it could make a few things easier with raytracing. No big speed improvements, no light linking, and plenty of bugs - but it's something.
Another thing that's real buggy is this Juno model, so in this animation I was just trying to figure some of them out. I think I'll make another model release pack with her once I load up on enough characters again.

Apr 19, 2024
View attachment 3887198

DRIVE
This one's my first real animation with Eevee Next, Blender 4.2's upgrade. It's... alright. Possibly more trouble than it's worth, but it could make a few things easier with raytracing. No big speed improvements, no light linking, and plenty of bugs - but it's something.
Another thing that's real buggy is this Juno model, so in this animation I was just trying to figure some of them out. I think I'll make another model release pack with her once I load up on enough characters again.
LAWD have mercy.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 3887198

DRIVE
Yeah this anim fully sold me on his Juno model, it's so fucking great. Hoping he makes a longer animation with her

Reactions: monsterluver93

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

The Bordello: Calarel - July Preview

Here's a big preview of a bunch of the stuff I've been chugging through mashed into one minute. Just a whole lot of sex really.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

The Bordello: Calarel - July Preview

MEGA
Here's a big preview of a bunch of the stuff I've been chugging through mashed into one minute. Just a whole lot of sex really.
It's pretty clear why this is taking longer than usual. This is probably the most *technically complex animation he's ever done, specially clear when looking at the lighting. Release may be by the end of the month hopefully (? Realistically by September tho

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Ngl not a huge fan of the lighting in the new Bordello previews. It kind of makes them look more fake, like porcelain or something idk, Gorgon previews gave me the same feeling as well.

I prefer the more dim lighting of the previous Bordello episodes, maybe it masks the imperfections/unrealistic features better, or maybe I just like it more.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes