Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
If ever there was an animation that should have gotten a cumshot, it's this one. Damn shame. It even looks like Mercy is reacting to it lol!
Agreed. The quality is off the charts as usual but if he is intent in releasing 10s fillers they should be more complete and he could easily do so. It didn't have to be a volcano eruption, just the start of it would be just fine.
My fave Nyl 10s loop is Maev and Caity (even if then the quality wasn't nearly as good) exactly because of that. Another example of an amazing 10s loop with a happy ending by Rentegra:

Dreamz.Rentegra.gif

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
yea nyl really does create some of the best quality models and animations, but im not a futa fan :(, wish he made more "vanilla" stuff
There are plenty of Vanilla animators of a high quality
There's more of them than Futa animators
We have a handful of high tier animators and after that the quality drop is crazy
So if you dislike Futa then this isn't the content for you cause Nyl is never doing male on female

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
There are plenty of Vanilla animators of a high quality
There's more of them than Futa animators
We have a handful of high tier animators and after that the quality drop is crazy
So if you dislike Futa then this isn't the content for you cause Nyl is never doing male on female
i believe Nyl has done a few male on female scenes in the past, but yes there are plenty of vanilla animators of high quality thats true, but hoenstly i dont think there are many (if any) of THIS quality, its top notch

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
i believe Nyl has done a few male on female scenes in the past, but yes there are plenty of vanilla animators of high quality thats true, but hoenstly i dont think there are many (if any) of THIS quality, its top notch
I get that but Nyl's quality makes up for the lack of number of quality futa animators

Reactions: EthanB86

StillSilent

Jul 16, 2024
Agreed. The quality is off the charts as usual but if he is intent in releasing 10s fillers they should be more complete and he could easily do so. It didn't have to be a volcano eruption, just the start of it would be just fine.
Seems to me Nyl enjoys making endless loops a lot for his shorter videos. Even in "Movie Night" where Widow finishes... even that video is still a loop. Just an observation.

differentcow

Nov 26, 2020
If he does a longer length OW project after B4, I really hope he uses her in it.
He's gotta be planning a long-form OW project after the next Bordello, he's way too into the girls and creating new models/improving current ones to not do at least one.

Would the latest animation really be improved if you swapped out Ana for a dude? :unsure:
It's Ashe that Mercy is giving a boobjob to, not Ana.

Jun 7, 2024
September 2024 Pin-ups: Private Dance

DRIVE
MEGA
They're not just for show.
Revisiting the strip club setting as it brings some fun new stylistic opportunities. And on top of that, a position very similar to what I did with Lyria a while back. This time with a lot of physics and rigging improvements that give better results with much less manual work. They're definitely getting there, but my breast physics could still use some improvements. I fear at some point I'm going to have to pick up Houdini. People say it has an insane learning curve so I'm a little curious to see just how true that is.
Also I completely forgot that there's no 31st in September so uh... woops.
1.png 2.png 2.png bcportrait-1.png 445.png
Just Love Her Silver Eyeliner & Lipstick, Makes Her look SO SLUTTY! I Love it when Artists Add Makeup to Make them Look Like Sluts! Default Mercy is Hot but i would sure as shit FUCK THE LIGHTS OUTTA SLUTTY MERCY! (Pics Lara-Dom3d, Maddy From Euphoria, Mila Jovovich)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes