Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
I just wanted to know how long it’s been im not questioning his talent or anything I know how good he is and how much work it takes to make the animation

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Sadly this people don't understand the pain of lip syncing so it can match the dialogues, the pain of mesh going out of place, etc. I can agree 2 years for a project that was supposed to be 10 min or less is too long, but even blender noobs can make a 1 sec loop and make it 10 to 15 sec long.
To that I'm gonna screenshot a little bit from slayyed.coom's server. This is regarding a 1 minute animation commission.

slayyyed.png

Apr 19, 2024
He basically put that on ice cuz it was burning him out.
I wish more people would recognize the burnout aspect that artists can and probably do go through.
I imagine those (monthly) daily challenges are more manageable for Nyl than these massive projects that can take months.
I've said it before but Nyl's short vids are of such high quality anyway. I will take those over Nyl and other high quality artists burning out on huge projects.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Oh good we’re back to that loop again. Where the ones who’ve never opened Blender once just assume things get made that fast.
oh no bro, its all AI, i just type in words and It makes poggers animation bro I swear, and its THAT EASY, these "AniMAtORs" just keep leeching from our pockets (didnt even open their patreon page to see how much he charges)
(the only thing that is animated is the fucking camera getting further away from the char and it has to make a centimeter more of background)

like come on guys, be patient, its literally not that hard to WAIT. its not like youre in a waiting line at a grocery store that youre "wasting time" and could be doing something else instead. naaah, you literally turn on your browser on incognito mode because yall think if theres no search history, it didnt happen, login to f95, see no one uploaded any animation on thread about nyl's work or someone elses, bitch about it, and you close it. a full 2 min TOPS.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes