launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
Is that creator still active? I've tried it and it is amazing, want them to make more. I'll have to find time to invest in it as the animations crash the web page every time I play it. System can't handle it
Yes, this game is finished and he's starting something new...but it's very, very early in development. There's nothing to see yet

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'm getting a little worried, guys.

I'm not a subscriber/supporter (sadly), but I check Bottomless Pit's SubscribeStar (and Bootsy), religiously. I check it at least once a week, if not more. In the last few months he's pretty consistently posted updates about progress and such. I can't be sure what exactly he said in those posts, because they're behind a paywall, but you can always see he's made a post (and also when), even if you can't read what's in it.

But there hasn't been a single post since February 9th. Technically there was a 'post' on the 21st of February, but that seems to have only been an update to the introductory, pinned post at the top of the page. Aside from that, there's been no word whatsoever. Are there any subscribers around here? If so, have you heard anything? Has he posted anything?

I'm worried, in the first place for his health and safety. Considering he lives in Russia (I believe, based on conversations I've had with him), it's not outside the realm of possibility, that something might have happened to him. Secondly (and obviously) I really, desperately, don't want this game to be abandoned, not just for myself, but also for all of his fans here, and elsewhere.

So can anyone verify, that he's still posting i.e. still alive? Bottomless Pit?

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm getting a little worried, guys.

I'm not a subscriber/supporter (sadly), but I check Bottomless Pit's SubscribeStar (and Bootsy), religiously. I check it at least once a week, if not more. In the last few months he's pretty consistently posted updates about progress and such. I can't be sure what exactly he said in those posts, because they're behind a paywall, but you can always see he's made a post (and also when), even if you can't read what's in it.

But there hasn't been a single post since February 9th. Technically there was a 'post' on the 21st of February, but that seems to have only an update to the introductory, pinned post at the top of the page. Aside from that, there's been no word whatsoever. Are there any subscribers around here? If so, have you heard anything? Has he posted anything?

I'm worried, in the first place for his health and safety. Considering he lives in Russia (I believe, based on conversations I've had with him), it's not outside the realm of possibility, that something might have happened to him. Secondly (and obviously) I really, desperately, don't want this game to be abandoned, not just for myself, but also for all of his fans here, and elsewhere.

So can anyone verify, that he's still posting i.e. still alive? Bottomless Pit?
Bottomless Pit he is fine! he's a tough guy, and in Russia there aren't that many fights... so don't worry, he's in business :)

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Bottomless Pit he is fine! he's a tough guy, and in Russia there aren't that many fights... so don't worry, he's in business :)
Appreciate the reply. I didn't mean to imply he was in (more) danger, just because he lived in Russia, as opposed to anywhere else. I've been to Russia, myself, twice (St. Petersburg and Smolensk). And while I wouldn't say it's the safest/nicest place in the world, I've seen worse. Anyway, I wasn't particularly worried about everyday accidents or violence happening to him. I was thinking, maybe he got conscripted, but then I read that the last conscription round was about six months ago, so that seems unlikely. Or maybe he was arrested for something, trumped up or otherwise (not an unimaginable possibility with today's political climate in Russia). I don't know, I was grasping at straws anyways.

Regardless, my post was entirely based on limited, though strong (imo) circumstantial evidence. But just to be sure, you can confirm that he's alright? And still posting, somewhere? Are you a subscriber/supporter? Let me know.

PS: The second/lower gif in your fan signature area, what game is that from? It looks hot.

Last edited:

AXL El Dorado

Nov 12, 2018
God I love this game so much. It was, has been and will always be a dream/fantasy of every man to own luxurious and famous sluts, especially when they're extremely arrogant at day based on the money and fame they have, and then obediently listen to your commands to do all the lewdest things at night! :p

Additionally, Bottomless Pit seems to have a very good taste towards BDSM content (mostly same as mine): sluts must come with erotic makeup, costumes/lingerie, stockings and super high-heels; collar for petplay, materials for forced orgasm such as vibrator, dildo, anal plug,... and most importantly, not too much body modifications that turn a beautiful, luxurious figure into a cheap, worthless piece of trash that is hard to recognize (there are still plenty of ways to degrade a girl by BDSM though, just don't make her boobs/ass extremely larger than her head).

I sincerely hope the author will make this game to the "Completed" stage, or perhaps, creating a new game with similar story and content but in a different level! :coffee:

Nov 28, 2023
God I love this game so much. It was, has been and will always be a dream/fantasy of every man to own luxurious and famous sluts, especially when they're extremely arrogant at day based on the money and fame they have, and then obediently listen to your commands to do all the lewdest things at night! :p

Additionally, Bottomless Pit seems to have a very good taste towards BDSM content (mostly same as mine): sluts must come with erotic makeup, costumes/lingerie, stockings and super high-heels; collar for petplay, materials for forced orgasm such as vibrator, dildo, anal plug,... and most importantly, not too much body modifications that turn a beautiful, luxurious figure into a cheap, worthless piece of trash that is hard to recognize (there are still plenty of ways to degrade a girl by BDSM though, just don't make her boobs/ass extremely larger than her head).

I sincerely hope the author will make this game to the "Completed" stage, or perhaps, creating a new game with similar story and content but in a different level! :coffee:
I'm a fan of bimbo body modifications but with artful taste. You have to be measured about it.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes