2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Game Banner F95.gif

Overview:
Immerse yourself in a medieval fantasy world brimming with lascivious intrigue. As a deity, your unique challenge is to construct and oversee a flourishing village.

With your divine prowess, you can beckon women, some of whom might remind you of familiar faces from other worlds, to inhabit and contribute to your town.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: Unifox Game Studio - - - -
Other Game Nymphomania : Calendar - Nymphomania : Idle Brothel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Developement Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Win (v0.5 Tier 3): - - - -

Extras: *

paw_beans thanks for the link
uncle eugene thanks for the patch

Samus Full Nelson.gif Random Training.gif Seraphina Blowjob.gif Yor Side Fuck.gif Chel Anal.png Gardevoir Stuck.png Verity Vaginal.png Zelda Boobjob.png Custom Boobs.gif Custom Eyes.gif God Picker.png Wishing Well.png Chel Love.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
UnifoxStudio Congratulation on your first release! Good luck!

For the 3D Game tag. That one is for when you move a 3D spite like in a FPS. I didn't see that in this game.
For the Voiced tag: Please remove it if its just moans etc, voiced is for spoken works, only moans and other sex sounds are not enough.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
i send the girls to work in the brothel but i dont earn money i lose it what ? no matter what i do my income is always 0

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
i send the girls to work in the brothel but i dont earn money i lose it what ? no matter what i do my income is always 0
Yeah, sorry, the previous version had a small bug but really bothersome.
To start earning money you had to go to the option pannel, then click on "hard" difficulty.
It is now resolved, only MixDrop link are the old one (Upload in progress)

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
i send the girls to work in the brothel but i dont earn money i lose it what ?
To start earning money you had to go to the option pannel, then click on "hard" difficulty.

ok is now working i almost stop playing and delete the game :p

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
ok so why is the default difficaulty hard and why is the Special summon cooldowns so insanely long at 35791376

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
It is primarily aimed at inspiring your interest in supporting us on Patreon, as well as making the special Character really something special.
That being said, we tryed to make the game balanced enougth to be quite playable even in hard mode.
As for the cooldown, it is 6 minutes for rank S and 10 minutes for S+... While it may be a bit long, I consider it to be reasonable.

That is, obviously, if this 10 minutes and not 35 791 376 minutes.
If you have a cooldown of 35 791 376 minutes, it's that there's something wrong ...
If your cooldown is 35 791 376 minutes, would you mind sharing your save ? It's located in the "Nymphomania Fantasy Town_Data\Save" folder

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
A quick way to get everyone out of their buildings to be reallocated makes sense.

Will the Cathredral have a purpose?

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
A quick way to get everyone out of their buildings to be reallocated makes sense.

Will the Cathredral have a purpose?
That make sense !
I planned to do the City Hall with the resume of all buildings for the next version (There will be a post "What to come" tomorrow) , so I'm gonna add a button to remove everyone of their building.
By "to be reallocated" you mean reallocated manually, by the player, or that it will put as mutch as it can on a certain type of building ?
Like a button "Maximize brothel staff" by exemple ?

The Cathedral will have a purpose indeed ! There will be sex scene inside of it. Interractive one.
The difference with other sex scene, is that, in the brothel by exemple, you ain't controlling the man, you're pretty much peeping the scene.
In the cathedral, we want the player to have a full control of what happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chris2041

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
Gonna be interesting to see what this becomes, but i really hate that buildings come with bushes and plants. Making a nice city is much more difficult since i cant remove the ones that comes with the buildings. I would just the normal nature and the ones i place myself, but none with the houses.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes