2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Maybe Android version ?
The game is too big and made specifically for PC to be made into an android version sadly(Like... the input or the building system would be a hassle to make it compatible with android), so we decided to make another game using the same scene for android, webGL and windows, linux, macOS as well.
This third project is still on progress though. We hope to can release a first version of it in less than two week !

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
sure would be nice if the tutorial button ACTUALLY WORKED. I finally figured out how to hire people but don't know how to assign them. If you are going to make something this complicated make sure your tutorial actual works.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This game needs:
  1. more options in h-mode: customization, animations and view angles.
  2. options to customize nipples, breast size and vulva
  3. Why do you need to manually move each woman to a building after resting?
  4. show tourists on the streets

Last edited:
Reactions: anon1996

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
uh new update with no sign of tutorial actually working. going to skip this crap unless someone says the tutorial actually works. Not wasting my time.

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
i might be dumb as fuck for the first time playing the game, so can someone tell me what to do?

at first gameplay, i just summon some basic girl from portal, and then... just that, idk how to proceed the game, am i missing something? which building i have to click or prioritize?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
uh new update with no sign of tutorial actually working. going to skip this crap unless someone says the tutorial actually works. Not wasting my time.
Actually, the tutorial has been resolved on the previous version, I did forgot to change the changelog or send a message here though.

i might be dumb as fuck for the first time playing the game, so can someone tell me what to do?

at first gameplay, i just summon some basic girl from portal, and then... just that, idk how to proceed the game, am i missing something? which building i have to click or prioritize?
It's a management game, with simplificated ressources (I mean, you don't have to get wood, stone or thing like that to build, just money)
So, you've got to open the build mode first, by clicking the build mode button.
Then you construct building, employee tab got buildings that give stat or that manage thing (Like the worker sanctuary that permit to manage the girl work automatically).
The second tabs, visitor, is to build building that will get you money. They will also get you sex scenes when staff is working in.
You can know what building do what by passing the mouse on it by the way, there will be a small text that mention what the building does, what it bring... (Except the hospital, seems like I forgot him)
Then you assign girl in it. Open the staff list by clicking the small button next to the people stat. It have the picture of the people stat on it.
Then, you drag a girl and drop it on a building ! (A visitor building)
Congrats, you are now making money !
You can open the character tab by cliking on a girl instead of dragging her. It will show you her stat, and also showing you how to upgrade them. Look at the obedience stat, it contains important information.
I'll let you either try the tutorial (You can also have more detailled info in the tutorial by the way) or try to discover the game by playing for the rest.

If you want to only get the sex scenes, know that there's cheats and a full save ready (It require a Patreon version though)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Dude you are not dumb, the game is idiotically complicated for what I can tell no reason. No hints as to what to do, massive paywalls to do really anything it seems. Yeah I will be passing on this.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Actually, the tutorial has been resolved on the previous version, I did forgot to change the changelog or send a message here though.

It's a management game, with simplificated ressources (I mean, you don't have to get wood, stone or thing like that to build, just money)
So, you've got to open the build mode first, by clicking the build mode button.
Then you construct building, employee tab got buildings that give stat or that manage thing (Like the worker sanctuary that permit to manage the girl work automatically).
The second tabs, visitor, is to build building that will get you money. They will also get you sex scenes when staff is working in.
You can know what building do what by passing the mouse on it by the way, there will be a small text that mention what the building does, what it bring... (Except the hospital, seems like I forgot him)
Then you assign girl in it. Open the staff list by clicking the small button next to the people stat. It have the picture of the people stat on it.
Then, you drag a girl and drop it on a building ! (A visitor building)
Congrats, you are now making money !
You can open the character tab by cliking on a girl instead of dragging her. It will show you her stat, and also showing you how to upgrade them. Look at the obedience stat, it contains important information.
I'll let you either try the tutorial (You can also have more detailled info in the tutorial by the way) or try to discover the game by playing for the rest.

If you want to only get the sex scenes, know that there's cheats and a full save ready (It require a Patreon version though)
Well well, finally responding. Too bad you never responded to my other post basically saying the same thing. Terrible communication over very basic things. Yeah was thinking of supporting you financially as I like these kinds of games. Won't now, and I encourage everyone else to avoid this game like the plague.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.7Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So is this game just you running a Brothel with other characters or do you have a character that does things?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
So is this game just you running a Brothel with other characters or do you have a character that does things?
Not sure what you mean exactly, but for now there's scene with random man* and scene with your avatar. You can change the color of your avatar using the church**.
We've started to inplement the prestige pavillion, for now it change only the color of the name, but later it will have effect, one of those is (For the love interest) to automatically change the man to your avatar, in all building.***

If the question was "can you play as a girl and so prostitue yourself", then I'm sorry to say that it's not planned to.

* (For now only color swap but we want to can change the apparence of the dick later but whatever that's for later)
** (Not the Cathedral, the church. The Cathedral got some scene but can't change your avatar. Just as *, you will can later change your apparence too)
*** (Some building got scene with only you, I mean your avatar, and some with client, so random man)

FredCC

Nov 6, 2018
Public to Patreon version patch

Features:
-Upgrades version of your game from public to max tier patreon (unlocks paywalled content)
-Should work with any future version

Installation:
-Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
-Run the game. The first run may be slow, please wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

If you like the game consider supporting developer on patreon

This doesn't work with linux (either native linux .x86_64 or using windows version with wine). Is there an easy way to do that?

I enabled the console log in BepInEx and the console does not appear.

zeroshka821

Dec 1, 2023
Good day, an incomprehensible situation has arisen: when starting the game, it reports an error number 0xc0000005 and does not start. I wanted to look for Log files but couldn't find them. Are there any recommendations on what to do?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Good day, an incomprehensible situation has arisen: when starting the game, it reports an error number 0xc0000005 and does not start. I wanted to look for Log files but couldn't find them. Are there any recommendations on what to do?
Well considering that once again the dev hasn't responded in over a week I would skip this crap. The game is garbage in my view.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes