4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Hello bro, a question could you upload the file with the new events added and clothes? what did you do please, I really liked your work
first of all I'm the "BRO" who u actually talk about(I don't know why would u get mixed up), and I recently won't do any new progress cause I'm too busy, and the newest version is full of bug and unfinished project, and I gotta say I do this modded version is just for myself so don't put too much hope on this(I mean like translate or more events), BTW I've already put the link on floor #576 but I'll post a new (use the link on floor#649)here(and of course it's Chinese) anyway in case of any kind of bullshit.

Last edited:

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
first of all I'm the "BRO" who u actually talk about(I don't know why would u get mixed up), and I recently won't do any new progress cause I'm too busy, and the newest version is full of bug and unfinished project, and I gotta say I do this modded version is just for myself so don't put too much hope on this(I mean like translate or more events), BTW I've already put the link on floor #576 but I'll post a new Mega Link here(and of course it's Chinese) anyway in case of any kind of bullshit.

oh thank you very much!, don't worry I like how the fans of this game add things to the game it feels really fresh

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
New including a MTL English data, don't wear new clothes to trigger any event or the game will crash(except all Shoes, all Accessories, Heart Stickers, Pink Stocking, Socks and Garter, these clothes can use in events. )

Last edited:

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Hey there trying out the mod and i can't play any events because i don't have equipped required outfit. Tried with every outfit + with and without modded items. Also NPC doesn't bother when she is wearing slutty outfits. I didn't have it at the beggining so maybe some sort of outifit bugged the rest . Reinstalled game but the save must be corrupted. Changing to new gameplay doesn't work. New save works. I can send save if you want. 1652520808642.png

Reactions: crisbr

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Another bug i found i auto sprint bugs after pregnancy. Even on new gameplay. To my previous post i checked a bit more and MTL might be the thing that bugged my save. Changed back to chinese and reseted fuck count on new game+ and somehow worked.

Reactions: Hope232

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
Hey there trying out the mod and i can't play any events because i don't have equipped required outfit. Tried with every outfit + with and without modded items. Also NPC doesn't bother when she is wearing slutty outfits. I didn't have it at the beggining so maybe some sort of outifit bugged the rest . Reinstalled game but the save must be corrupted. Changing to new gameplay doesn't work. New save works. I can send save if you want. View attachment 1810093
it happens for me whenever I look at the clothes menu

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
From what I tested out today the problem is MTL dunno why. It's like clothes become regular after translation. Tried the on save from chinese version and it didn't work after MTL even after reseting sec count and new game+.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Hey there trying out the mod and i can't play any events because i don't have equipped required outfit. Tried with every outfit + with and without modded items. Also NPC doesn't bother when she is wearing slutty outfits. I didn't have it at the beggining so maybe some sort of outifit bugged the rest . Reinstalled game but the save must be corrupted. Changing to new gameplay doesn't work. New save works. I can send save if you want. View attachment 1810093
I'll check later if the MTL has corrupted the game
if dose, then maybe I'll have to translate all the text in case of bug apply...
Another bug i found i auto sprint bugs after pregnancy. Even on new gameplay. To my previous post i checked a bit more and MTL might be the thing that bugged my save. Changed back to chinese and reseted fuck count on new game+ and somehow worked.
it happens for me whenever I look at the clothes menu
about these bugs, can you record how can the bug be trigger, and what's wrong after the bug appear.

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
The Auto sprint debuggs after any scene so it isn't that bad. The other problem i found is the second ending (The one with childhood friend) bugs after he comes to her in the class to eat lunch together she just sits there and it's stack.
Great work overall I rly like new outfits and new content. New job for slut is also great to farm money quickly for new outfits with a bit of luck you can farm 30k each day.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
I'll check later if the MTL has corrupted the game
if dose, then maybe I'll have to translate all the text in case of bug apply...

about these bugs, can you record how can the bug be trigger, and what's wrong after the bug appear.
I triggered the bug by entering the clothing menu. Afterwards, it appears that the NPCs and events treat my outfit as safe, no matter what it is. No slutty outfit events (like the NPC visual range triangle) will happen. This only happens after the tutorial is done and you have free control.

What I guess is wrong is that the clothing pieces are always flagged as safe even if they should be slutty.

lovejill

Nov 6, 2019
first of all I'm the "BRO" who u actually talk about(I don't know why would u get mixed up), and I recently won't do any new progress cause I'm too busy, and the newest version is full of bug and unfinished project, and I gotta say I do this modded version is just for myself so don't put too much hope on this(I mean like translate or more events), BTW I've already put the link on floor #576 but I'll post a new Mega Link (use the link on floor#649)here(and of course it's Chinese) anyway in case of any kind of bullshit.

OMG
My favourite mod gets new update again!
I thought September 2021 was the final update. So happy to see new update for the mod :)
I only tried the new costumes. Excited to try new event/story too!

Can you give a little hint on how to start new event/story? (like the Halloween/Christmas/Valentine event) I only found public exposure event.

Last edited:

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, I think I was able to fix the clothing classification bug in the modded version by copying the translation strings from the MTL files into the original. Haven't tested anything other than the starting gear, but I believe this should fix it, as in the MTL somehow all of the outfits have been classified wrong. I also did some manual translation for a few armors and items.

This might be a bit feature-bloaty and bad practice, but I also reduced the cost of the full-heal item to 5000 instead of 10000 so that it's actually cost-efficient to buy it. Feel free to revert it back in Items.json if you're not a fan of that I suppose.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys, I think I was able to fix the clothing classification bug in the modded version by copying the translation strings from the MTL files into the original. Haven't tested anything other than the starting gear, but I believe this should fix it, as in the MTL somehow all of the outfits have been classified wrong. I also did some manual translation for a few armors and items.

This might be a bit feature-bloaty and bad practice, but I also reduced the cost of the full-heal item to 5000 instead of 10000 so that it's actually cost-efficient to buy it. Feel free to revert it back in Items.json if you're not a fan of that I suppose.
hello i downloaded the mega modded version with the chinese and mtl english, i decompressed the modversion and the english mtl but the game stays in chinese , i do replaced the data folder but still any solution?

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020

Nice work tried it out a little and clothing works for now i will do some more testing later this week.
Thx for your hard work fixing this!

Reactions: Conejo_loko24
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes