4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
question: is there any other way to make as many money as the Peach Salon and prostitute cuz i have calculated the total amount of money needed to buy the whole online store (about 2.74 mil yen) and i have spent the whole summer to make money but only about 700.000 yen, any other way?
I forgot to tell u guys I've add a simple way to gain money....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I add this long time ago, surprisely no one found this

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Btw second ending the one with childhood friend still bugged. After the scene in the class heroine just doesn't follow him.

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
why i got this error popup when i changed into some clothes ? anyone know how to fix it ?
1655029667663.png

Dec 22, 2018
New Mega Link including a MTL English data, don't wear new clothes to trigger any event or the game will crash(except all Shoes, all Accessories, Heart Stickers, Pink Stocking, Socks and Garter, these clothes can use in events. )
Hi, sorry to bother you but I downloaded the modded version but doesn't seen to have any of the modded clothes,is it bugged or do I have to unlock them through certain event?

1655303917190.png

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother you but I downloaded the modded version but doesn't seen to have any of the modded clothes,is it bugged or do I have to unlock them through certain event?

View attachment 1872098
you need to play a new game/load a modded game save file or maybe just continue playing the save file from the normal game i don't really know that much, but when i started a new game there's some new clothing item on the shop

Dec 22, 2018
you need to play a new game/load a modded game save file or maybe just continue playing the save file from the normal game i don't really know that much, but when i started a new game there's some new clothing item on the shop
Ah, I see, may I ask do you have a save file that you can share?

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Just play new one and take credit card from drawer. With card you can take as much money as you like. There is a video 1 page before.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020

View attachment 1872098
Noticed: if anyone want to see what's new on the online shop, I recommand U finished the first round asap then start new round, I set those new clothes appear after first round

Btw second ending the one with childhood friend still bugged. After the scene in the class heroine just doesn't follow him.
Thank u for tellin me, I'll fix this~

Dec 22, 2018
Noticed: if anyone want to see what's new on the online shop, I recommand U finished the first round asap then start new round, I set those new clothes appear after first round

Thank u for tellin me, I'll fix this~
Thanks for the clarification!

lovejill

Nov 6, 2019
so recently I'm workin on a new idea come from the mini game "tumbs up"
but if u've played the mini game u'll know that it trigger the event by pressing A key
but I can't successfully use the plugin to trigger the event and it really make me upset

but I've finished the public masturbate event

and about walkthrough
Xmas: first of all u gotta finished the "candid event", thengo to hot spring u can get the info about the clothin shop, then go talk to the clothin shop's clerk, then call the candid and he'll take some nudes of Ruriko, after u get the nudes go buy a custom t-shirt at clothin shop, then go see the clothin shop's clerk at night, the whole event require u go see him twice.

valentine: finished all three events of "the homeless at park", then buy a chocolate at convenience store, then go see him (he'll be sleepin inside the playground in the park) after midnight, then the event begin.

halloween: after Ruriko and Ryo become couple u can go to Ryo's home, and the event can be trigger near the desk.(this one is kinda simple to me so maybe I'll change it)
Thank you so much for the guide! I will give it a try!

I really like this game more than the newer Prestress one!
So happy that you are still updating it with more clothes & events :)
Your mod made this game even more perfect XD

Zerbysd

Jun 16, 2021
How does the Christmas event end? I went to the store twice and it only ends in a conversation...

Zerbysd

Jun 16, 2021
How does the Christmas event end? I went to the store twice and it only ends in a conversation...
I already found out but the event has no end? Doesn't it get past the part where they go out and introduce themselves to a group of people in public?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes