4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Just found, that mod version of this game which i enjoy a lot, probably been talked about on another page but the hot spring place when you go to remove clothes it crashes, is there a fix or is it not worthwhile going there, but really liking this modded version

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
Just found, that mod version of this game which i enjoy a lot, probably been talked about on another page but the hot spring place when you go to remove clothes it crashes, is there a fix or is it not worthwhile going there, but really liking this modded version
that's the same question that i had few pages back, and no one is answering the question, there is a patch for the error but it didn't seem to work as intended, still got some error after applying it, and i think the modder said something about the fix patch but i forgot what it said, but there's only some clothes that didn't crash the game as for now i think, and the rest is still kinda buggy where you can still wear it sometimes in the closet but when you apply/get out from the closets the game instantly crashes and show you this error 1683697164023.png

JosukeBrabo

Jun 7, 2021
For those who are having problems with Joiplay, download the most current version of it and its puglin for RPGM, reinstall rtp and disable WebGL by pressing the game icon > Settings > WebGL

Reactions: GrimmKenway8646

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
How to run natively on linux? I know these games can be run natively but this one is not working with nwjs. hmmm
Edit: Nevermind, fixed it myself.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes