4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

jr654987

Jan 9, 2018
The gym is done by looking at the hole in the north wall then triggering the event. Now onto my request.

Could upload a PDF script of the translation for this game? .. I'd really like a script so I don't have to go thru the game scene by scene getting the moans and groans a sexually written sound effects for writing purposes. If so please email it to me at CrazedHarmony@gmail or message me about it here.

Also? .. This game is fucking amazing. Sure you gotta play thru it a couple of times to get everything and I had hoped it'd be sandbox-y when she went back to school, in other words doing lewd things in the school aside from the gym scene, but either way it was still awesome.
Thanks! I have been trying to figure that out for so long.

sayteen

May 24, 2018
Need more games like this.. a lot of customization and tan options, i love dark skinned girls,
i played violated heroine already, any other suggestions?

Reactions: WadaWel013

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Need more games like this.. a lot of customization and tan options, i love dark skinned girls,
Not many dark skinned girls rpgm games translated. A lot of them side characters. Treasure Hunter Claire got a nice looking dark skin one. Another Female MC that has dark skin is that necrophilia game where she fuck zombies and I'm not into that shit.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Not many dark skinned girls rpgm games translated. A lot of them side characters. Treasure Hunter Claire got a nice looking dark skin one. Another Female MC that has dark skin is that necrophilia game where she fuck zombies and I'm not into that shit.
What game are you talking about?

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
How I can access to the temple?
You gotta start the friend event; start by talking to Ryo in the classroom at the school. You then go shopping with him that then triggers an event in the park where you talk to him about visiting the Shrine.

nightblood

Jan 18, 2018
Meltys Quest by Happy Life is a good game where you play as a dark skinned princess

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Meltys Quest by Happy Life is a good game where you play as a dark skinned princess
I forgot about that game. lol
I went to some other pirate site and it had the tag dark skin. I wish I remembered the site that way I could find all the games. I know a lot of them was dark elves a matter of fact is something he might like.

shoegazer

Jul 10, 2018
pink room says im not suited to work there? i thought you only needed <50 sociality to work there??

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure that will be my favorite games but... *snif* when i change map my game crash almost evrytime.. *snif* the only thing i make was to go in the park... ;-; Help me....! ;-;

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes