4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
i originally skipped this game because of the NTR but after finding out its optional but now i have actually played it for a little bit, its actually a fairly good RPGM game.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the top right one, the only one that's missing ?
You should go to the park and enter to the park king home at park (don’t remember at what time, try afternoon or noon). After sex with hobo, he ask you to join to homeless location(sociality should be 0), if you agree game will end.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
You should go to the park and enter to the park king home at park (don’t remember at what time, try afternoon or noon). After sex with hobo, he ask you to join to homeless location(sociality should be 0), if you agree game will end.
I already did that ending and have the CGI for it but apparently not that one, are you sure it's with the hoboking?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
no if u wear those clothes that sexy it will hppn
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I ran into him while she was wearing the school outfit and have had nights with her running around in the sexy outfit where I didn't see him at all.

Sep 11, 2017
Okay so I have used WinRar with the Japanese Encoding to extract the game and the translations, but there is still stuff in the Options that are in Japanese. Can anyone help me know what these mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Before I get too far into this game I'm going to ask, is there any kind of unlimited play mode? Any games that have time limits even very generous ones always bother me for some reason.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Before I get too far into this game I'm going to ask, is there any kind of unlimited play mode? Any games that have time limits even very generous ones always bother me for some reason.
I'm not actually sure on this one as I haven't played it since the day it was added here, though for what it's worth, there are replay rooms you can visit from your bed that are full of crystals. One for each scene and they need to be unlocked through game play. You just walk up to the one you want and click on it and you get to replay it. If I recall there is a version of the room where you can replay the scenes with the text and all and another where you can just view the CG, with buttons to go through the different images for a given scene and take off bits of clothes and add bits of jizz, lol.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not actually sure on this one as I haven't played it since the day it was added here, though for what it's worth, there are replay rooms you can visit from your bed that are full of crystals. One for each scene and they need to be unlocked through game play. You just walk up to the one you want and click on it and you get to replay it. If I recall there is a version of the room where you can replay the scenes with the text and all and another where you can just view the CG, with buttons to go through the different images for a given scene and take off bits of clothes and add bits of jizz, lol.
My problem with a time limit isn't not being able to replay the scenes, it's that if I miss a scene on a playthrough I then have to start another one and go through stuff I've already seen until I get to the point I can get the scenes I missed.

That was my problem with "NTR Imouto Misaki" aswell I missed some scenes on my first playthrough and then didn't have the motivation to play through again to get what I missed.

I guess I'm just weird like that, it bothers me in pretty much any game with a time limit even non-h games.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes