• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
But she is though. It says so in the intro.
''Graceful and intelligent, she is a top student from a distinguished family.'' :p
Lol I was joking about the next line where it says she changes from an intelligent lady to a lewd slut, and I was just kinda "Porque no los dos?" memeing.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Lol I was joking about the next line where it says she changes from an intelligent lady to a lewd slut, and I was just kinda "Porque no los dos?" memeing.
Oh, in the description. Forgot about that.
Well, so much for intelligence. XD
I'm sure she's both during the middle of her transition though. :p

Reactions: yoyomistro

fabian2017

Sep 2, 2017
Someone knows how to unlock the suspicious person scenes i went to the station at midnight and nothing happens

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
the translated file is not working..i extracted it but it is still in japanese laguage..plz help..what should i do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the translated file is not working..i extracted it but it is still in japanese laguage..plz help..what should i do?
Do it correctly and put both directories where they belong. Both the "js" and the "data" directory goes into the "www" folder, let them overwrite and they'll work.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes