4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Nice to see another TechnoBrake game translated. Does anyone know if there are any other of their games translated besides Tower of Stupidity and Sellword?

Reactions: nhcot

Vardaryn

Apr 5, 2018
So this is a weird question.. and i'm still new to this site so this may not be were i'm supposed to ask but...are there any more games like this that have a hairy armpit mode and or setting?

Reactions: VermillioN

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ah dammit. I got recommened to the pink salon but I couldn't do the events cause I didn't meet the requirements. And then next thing I know I meet the requirements but the guy is saying I am not qualified to work there no matter what clothes I wear and there is no H-event square. Anybody know what I did wrong?

And when you first get meet that guy to get recommended to pink club is it possible to qualify for the carbaret club on the first try?

Reactions: exeq

popober

Jun 9, 2017
This was a really fun game, My only real complaint would have been the way unlocking endings worked. I know it sounds lazy, but getting locked out of specific endings because you're a completionist and being required to do more than reloading a save to view another one was annoying. Something like being given an option to choose which one you want to view out of the list you managed to qualify for would have been better. I was ready to bust a nut on a really hot ending, but ended up having to load up a different game.

Ah dammit. I got recommened to the pink salon but I couldn't do the events cause I didn't meet the requirements. And then next thing I know I meet the requirements but the guy is saying I am not qualified to work there no matter what clothes I wear and there is no H-event square. Anybody know what I did wrong?

And when you first get meet that guy to get recommended to pink club is it possible to qualify for the carbaret club on the first try?
Maybe you've found it out by now, but the cabaret club doesn't exist. The pink salon is all you're getting out of Touma. As for your first problem, you could try checking the requirements. Maybe it's the level of sociality or lewdness.

Reactions: BHMG and ponyguy

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I love the game and im happy about the translation, but this engine is absolutely downright horrible, it crashes randomly, although i played games with it that never crashed, but when you get a game that crashes your in a nightmare so save a lot and often :) thanks again for the translators and uploaders
Ya, there is a bunch of random stuff throughout the game the translator missed or perhaps skipped (if they didn't know what to translate certain things as).

You need your soc rating at 50 or above, keep in mind you will lose 2 points to it each time you work there as well, so you will have to be studying at school or finding some other way of raising that stat in order to keep working there.

Reactions: ponyguy

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
How is the translation for this? Understandable? Or garbled nonsense?
It's fair, there are a number of things that didn't get translated, but they are fairly few and far between. It can definitely do with an editorial pass, but the translation is passable, enough so to not really detract from the enjoyment of the game.

Reactions: K.Leoric

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
The only thing translated for me is the stats screen even after I paste the translates files, is this normal?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only thing translated for me is the stats screen even after I paste the translates files, is this normal?
No. Did you actually choosed the overwrite option? And put those files into the www folder?

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
Yes I choose the overwrite option and I put in the www folder, I'm sure the problem is 100% user error and I'm just missing something obvious

Reactions: Arbieq and Flyzan
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes