• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes I choose the overwrite option and I put in the www folder, I'm sure the problem is 100% user error and I'm just missing something obvious
The only thing i can think of right now is that you copied them into the wrong place / in a wrong way. I drag and drop files and don't meddle with destination directories. Open the rar in one window, the www folder of the game in another and drag and drop the data and js folder and let them overwrite the original ones with them.

Reactions: N7 and Topp

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
The only thing i can think of right now is that you copied them into the wrong place / in a wrong way. I drag and drop files and don't meddle with destination directories. Open the rar in one window, the www folder of the game in another and drag and drop the data and js folder and let them overwrite the original ones with them.
So I'm a complete idiot and missed the data folder entirely, thank you for helping my dumbass

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Saw Clothes Changing and was like "Ye! Ye! Ye!"
..but then I saw NTR and was like "Nah Bruv, Nah.."

ruka011

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have a full save but I have an edit that unlocks the recollection room and gallery.
I'd make a backup because you can't get the hints once you apply it if you want to play the game to get all the events.
wow thank you :heartcoveredeyes:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
how i can change my skin and hair color please xD PLEASE HELP i whant a new game in this changer sluty mod kkk

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
how i can change my skin and hair color please XD PLEASE HELP i whant a new game in this changer sluty mod kkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game was awesome, by the way. And regarding the NTR, it's completely optional. The playthrough I did had zero NTR content. I'm going to do another playthrough sometime in the next few days to check out the other paths but from what I understand, you have to intentionally pursue a boy to become his girlfriend, and then you'd have to intentionally choose to pursue the NTR content after that.

If you just play through the game as the typical slutty RPGM female protagonist like I did, you won't see NTR. Just ignore the school kid who's obviously interested in you (don't call him when you get his phone number).

Reactions: HITASAI

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is there an application to speed this game up? I mean Not the running speed but the game itself?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
When you go with your childhood friend to the shrine for the first time and your about to get groped by the old man if you say no (wake up) will you be able to come back at all? Or get the option to get groped by the old priest? I just don't want the statistic page to say her first time was with the old priest lol.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
I don't have a full save but I have an edit that unlocks the recollection room and gallery.
I'd make a backup because you can't get the hints once you apply it if you want to play the game to get all the events.
nice work it help a lot :)
but i can't make it work for the rapist part (the both events are grey)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes