4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I would like to note that there is a good game made by same developers called Bible Violet, seems originally the introduction is English, so i dont know if anyone is working on a translation.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So let's get this straight, Girl fucks guys and Guys fuck girls....thats homo to you? Fuck I'd hate to see your reaction to real gay stuff.
I think he means he doesn't want to play as a main character that fucks dudes lol. He's gonna have to get used to it because there is a lot of that.

Reactions: rerezsf

popober

Jun 9, 2017
HOLY SHIT!!! I was just really itching to play this around a month or so ago but was disappointed it didn't have a translation. I tried out the Japanese version but I the gameplay made it very difficult to bumble around. Technobrake's designs are curvy as fuck, man, and this bitch is gorgeous. Can't wait to play this.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Wait. Explain the NTR. Is she "with" someone and that dude chooses someone over her? Or what.
Yes, you can choose to be in a relationship with your Childhood friend and be the town bicycle behind his back. Even has the classic "fuck her right next to the sleeping boyfriend" situation. Its technically optional though, you can choose to never get in the relationship.
But once you get into the relationship there is only one forced NTR scene and it's not sex, but a service. So there is a virgin "pure" (if you can even say that with this bitch, she acts like shes fucked hundreds of guys even as a virgin) ending.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Even when I applied the translation there is still three options in the options menu that are in japanese. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know what they say?

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I love the game and im happy about the translation, but this engine is absolutely downright horrible, it crashes randomly, although i played games with it that never crashed, but when you get a game that crashes your in a nightmare so save a lot and often :) thanks again for the translators and uploaders

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes