blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah this game will cater to a lot of fetishes, it's not a strictly NTR game. Hell you can go through the entire game just headpatting the priestess if you want. There are multiple other woman that the protagonist can fuck, though I'm guessing if you're caught fucking these women there's going to be some consequences because the heroine is shown to be pretty batshit insane when it comes to other women getting close to the protagonist.
She is going to kill the other woman for sure, look at her reaction when yarizo says that the female bandit wanted jimmy, she wanted her dead lol

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
She is going to kill the other woman for sure, look at her reaction when yarizo says that the female bandit wanted jimmy, she wanted her dead lol
Well, there's a part in the dungeon where you implied you did something with another girl and the priestess does beat you up until you end up with 1 hp. That was only implying so I can't imagine if she actually caught you in the act.

Also, I find it contradicting that the priestess is considered a yandere and yet she's willing to fuck other men.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Well, there's a part in the dungeon where you implied you did something with another girl and the priestess does beat you up until you end up with 1 hp. That was only implying so I can't imagine if she actually caught you in the act.

Also, I find it contradicting that the priestess is considered a yandere and yet she's willing to fuck other men.
The progression from yandere to cockslut in the tech demo Is done poorly, 3 events and she forsake the mc just because She smellled the old bastard cock lol, i'm pretty sure that the full game will take more time to show her change

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
The progression from yandere to cockslut in the tech demo Is done poorly, 3 events and she forsake the mc just because She smellled the old bastard cock lol, i'm pretty sure that the full game will take more time to show her change
Isn't it because you altered the parameters to increase her lust and relationship with Yarizo?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
What was added in 0.9b? I've previously played 0.9, and the new changelog for 0.9c says it's the same as 0.9b with 2 bonus scenes, just trying to see if there was anything added for 9b as well or if I can skip this.

MindFlayed

Sep 27, 2018
I tried this game back in 0.5 but it seems to have not gone anywhere. Am i missing something or is it always just a dungeon test?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I tried this game back in 0.5 but it seems to have not gone anywhere. Am i missing something or is it always just a dungeon test?
Still a dungeon test (with new features compare with 0.5, but the map is not that different). Normally the next one gonna be a real beta (or alpha, or whatever) version of the game itself

Reactions: MindFlayed

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Can't really miss him, is in the area with hospitalier and the goblin riders, increase kohaku lust above 100 and you are good to go
i tried that but the brat cry and ask for mommy then i choose kohaku to calm him but its a succes (i tried 10 time to see if it fails at some point ) and then the i have the choice to rescues him or not
and her lust is 150

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
i tried that but the brat cry and ask for mommy then i choose kohaku to calm him but its a succes (i tried 10 time to see if it fails at some point ) and then the i have the choice to rescues him or not
and her lust is 150
You probably didn't toggle NTR events on.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
and her lust is 150
There should be an entirely different dialogue when an horny kohaku asks jimmy to leave them alone for a while, weird.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes