Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Literally from Technobrake himself. Literally nobody said the protagonist is going to be a "sex beast" but unless Technobrake has changed things this late in development then there are secondary female characters (most of which he's shown designs of on his ci-en and twitter) that the protagonist can interact with sexually in the game. You're citing the dungeon test but it's been stated multiple times that the test is in no way an indication of the full game, it's just there to show off systems and variables. And even then you see a consequence of this in the dungeon test when the potion seller is brought up and if you hint the you did something with her the priestess attacks you.

As for that google translated tweet you're citing, did you miss the clip that was tweet was attached to it? You know he was making a joke about the situation in the clip right?
I am no native Japanese speaker and jokes dont translate well. Ah well, no point speculating anymore though I suppose, will just have to wait and see what the final product is like. Still nice to know netorare is winning on polls he makes and given his past work netorare fans will have something to enjoy.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I am no native Japanese speaker and jokes dont translate well. Ah well, no point speculating anymore though I suppose, will just have to wait and see what the final product is like. Still nice to know netorare is winning on polls he makes and given his past work netorare fans will have something to enjoy.
Yeah of course the game NTR side its showing more, Technobrake's fans like NTR more.
That doesnt change the fact that the game will have more things in it than NTR.
In any case this shit isnt even on alpha yet lmao the game will be release next year if we have luck.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Literally from Technobrake himself. Literally nobody said the protagonist is going to be a "sex beast" but unless Technobrake has changed things this late in development then there are secondary female characters (most of which he's shown designs of on his ci-en and twitter) that the protagonist can interact with sexually in the game. You're citing the dungeon test but it's been stated multiple times that the test is in no way an indication of the full game, it's just there to show off systems and variables. And even then you see a consequence of this in the dungeon test when the potion seller is brought up and if you hint the you did something with her the priestess attacks you.

As for that google translated tweet you're citing, did you miss the clip that was tweet was attached to it? You know he was making a joke about the situation in the clip right?
Remember that tweet about him having a small dick and wanting to fuck a latino girl?
Technobrake is so weird lmao.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah seems he took it out. I couldn't get the scene either unless I'm missing something.

He's aware of patreon's restrictions now, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took out that stuff for now. Though given that patreon isn't his main source of income for this game he might put that stuff in later when he releases the full game. Thankfully most Japanese creators avoid patreon like the plague for this exact reason.

View attachment 715542
Dystopian Project is still going strong on Patreon even though their most popular works includes bestiality and incest of some degree. So I did say the second and third aren't completely correct.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
This game was really good. The ntr part doesn't bother me since it looks like you open it yourself but what i like about it is the fact you can watch her get raped while in battle. Are there any other games that does this? where your female allies gets raped while in battle? I already played the other games but his one is the best so for for me. I would love to play games that has this kind of battle mechanic.
In karrin's prison sex Is part of the battles, you play as a female prison warden and the prisoner Will try to fuck you, you should try that

Jul 31, 2018
Well fuck i found out there was a side story of Nymphomania paradox the problem is when i found out about it,it wasn't open for the public anymore and i can't find out where i can download it can anyone help me out?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes