ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It baffles me how people join a NTR game thread only to ask if it can be turned off.
That's like the most sexually self-repressed thing I've seen in my life.
I mean it can be turned off in this
Just, if the demo is anything to go off, you turn off most of the scenes if you do so. And all the good ones since everyone in the world but the MC has a giant cock

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I gotta say thats one thing I dont like about japanese devs, they seem to really like ass/shit excretions. Its so prevalent in games with women of this body type/genre idk why, do they honestly think majority of people like seeing stuff leak out of a womans ass/body that isnt semen?
Maybe it's an alternative to enema. I don't really like it either.

AngraMainyu

Jan 9, 2019
I totally love scat, the degrading level to the woman and shamefulness, and the feces themselves, that you can even smell from the drawing... I wish it was the real thing instead of just slime, so dissapointed when they do that, that's a big turn off...

Nov 26, 2017
I totally love scat, the degrading level to the woman and shamefulness, and the feces themselves, that you can even smell from the drawing... I wish it was the real thing instead of just slime, so dissapointed when they do that, that's a big turn off...
I like the sounds and the way her asshole is drawn

Reactions: Cahbulux

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
Sooooooooooo uhhh i read some people kinda missed the version where there's shota
And i still have the version, kinda want to share it but uh.. my pc broke, so yeah.

I WILL SHARE IT later,... Atleast till my pc is fix

Reactions: Cahbulux
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes