lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Sooooooooooo uhhh i read some people kinda missed the version where there's shota
And i still have the version, kinda want to share it but uh.. my pc broke, so yeah.

I WILL SHARE IT later,... Atleast till my pc is fix
I don't care what you share via PM, but you better don't share any shota stuff here. Or do you want the thread to get nuked again?

Reactions: Cahbulux

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Also Technobrake's recent tweet:

アルファ0.1のプレイスルーテスト終わり。

0.1の範囲(超序盤)だけでもエロイベ発生させずに捲きでシナリオ進めてもOP含めて1時間弱、エロイベ含めたらたぶん2時間前後…

マジでちょっとした短編なら既に凌駕してる物量やけど一本道じゃない&フィールドありやから量が薄く感じるのがエグい
MTL:
The alpha 0.1 playthrough test is over.

Even if the range of 0.1 (super early) does not generate Elobe, it progresses to a scenario with a little less than 1 hour including OP, maybe about 2 hours when Elobe is included...

If it's really a short story, it's already overwhelmed, but it's not a straight road & there is a field so I feel that the amount is thin
Not sure what Elobe is, but I guess the alpha is about 1 hour long if you follow the story, and 2 hours if you roam around. I think that's ok for a 0.1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Atom and Cahbulux

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Also Technobrake's recent tweet:

MTL:

Not sure what Elobe is, but I guess the alpha is about 1 hour long if you follow the story, and 2 hours if you roam around. I think that's ok for a 0.1
What the hell is elobe? Eroibe? Eroibe hasseisasezu? Is eroibe a slang for something erotic?
Edit :
Or is it a portmanteau of エロ and イベント as in ero and event, in short erotic flag/scene.

Last edited:

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
I actually found out last night that you can try to disarm the trap. And what's with the untranslated bit when you examine the bait girl, it says 'yoku mitemiru to tada no ningyoo no youda' roughly translated as when you take a good look, it is just a doll

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
You claim to have faith in him yet you dont support him. shouldnt people support creators they have faith in? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just my 2 cents.
So only money gives the right to have faith in something/ someone? Interesting philosophy of life

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
I am doing my best to proofread so that I can release the English version on the 30th.
On Twitter from Technobrake (Translated via Google :p)

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Anybody have a link?
english isn't out yet you morons
just chill for a couple more days
The Alpha version 0.1 (Japanese and English version) is here, enjoy it.
I hope you like it and like me too ;)

----------------------------------------------
Edit: the english is not complete yet

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes