Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
How else does one show faith in this situation then? He's not the dev's friend or family member. I have no faith in game devs due to their patreon scams of releasing unfinished games so I dont support them. So enjoying the game we will all pirate for free is showing faith and support for him? Hey I'm the bad guy in this situation but at least own up to it. Don't pretending we're helping him out because we like the game lol!
You don't have to needlessly shit on ever dev either especially when they've disproved your thoughts and released quite a few full games already.....

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
The Alpha version 0.1 (Japanese and English version) is here, enjoy it.
I hope you like it and like me too ;)
workupload
Thank you so much for sharing this so fast, I literally was looking all over the Internet as I was following TechnoBrake's progress everyday and didn't have a credit/debit card to pay for Patreon.

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
I agree what other user said here a couple pages back, his previous games aren't bad at all, this one (if nothing happens like patreon banning him or shit like that) is going to be his best game, even more so for the people who don't enjoy NTR it seems that it's going to be optional from what I could translate, so there's that

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I agree what other user said here a couple pages back, his previous games aren't bad at all, this one (if nothing happens like patreon banning him or shit like that) is going to be his best game, even more so for the people who don't enjoy NTR it seems that it's going to be optional from what I could translate, so there's that
yep it's a very good game, I especially like it has the h-attack in battle

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Right now i regret i hadn't continued my japanese lessons back then
Don't worry, the main update implemented into the Alpha is mainly how you can move freely in town, only 3 or 4 more new scenes were added from as far as I can tell after completing the story.

ShinYakimura

Oct 4, 2017
all you really need to know to play rpgmaker H-games, for the most part, is what means yes, no, and buy. はい、いいえ、買う

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes