Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I want to ask a question, please answer, if you use the fame cheat and then go straight to rank 3, are there any side effects?

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Only FAME, cum endurance, sex technique, language, event test mode, gold, and exp are there. Is lust part of one of these?
wth did the cheat god end up changing?? Well if so you have to do it via save editor go to googli type saveeditor. Pick up your save from the www folder present in the game directory then go through this file and look for lust variable https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-63-technobrake.44110/post-4728018 then edit that variable in the save editor here the link of the editor

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a lot of people like it, I can try to recreate the underground city battle (if it doesn't cause a shit landslide).
the spoiler XD!! YOU ARE OUR ONLY GOD REMAINING THE LAST BEACON OF HOPE THAT CAN FINISH THIS SHITTY GAME (make the mc pp bigger yesssss) ;p lol:KEK:

Reactions: mk13666

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
the spoiler XD!! YOU ARE OUR ONLY GOD REMAINING THE LAST BEACON OF HOPE THAT CAN FINISH THIS SHITTY GAME (make the mc pp bigger yesssss) ;p lol:KEK:
如果你玩的是破解版,主角的部分PP我已经调整过了
(原谅我的绘制速度慢,画风和色彩都需要做匹配,比重新画还花时间)

------------------------------
If you are playing the cracked version, the PP part of main character I have already adjusted

(Forgive my slow drawing speed, painting style and color need to be matched, It takes more time than a new painting)

Reactions: ghostri and zotto23

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
如果你玩的是破解版,主角的部分PP我已经调整过了
(原谅我的绘制速度慢,画风和色彩都需要做匹配,比重新画还花时间)

------------------------------
If you are playing the cracked version, the PP part of main character I have already adjusted

(Forgive my slow drawing speed, painting style and color need to be matched, It takes more time than a new painting)
Cracked version the one you were working on right? drawing speed doesn't matter atleast someone has the time and skill to finish the mess left behind by techno I doubt he will give quality updates now that the milkers have decreased in numbers

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Btw guys any of you want to bully or kill yaziro I want to do that so bad
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠙⠋⠉⠛⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡨⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢠⣾⣿⣿⡷⠒⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣾⣿⣿⡿⣃⣼⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠉⠉⠁⠀⠛⠉⢙⠁⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⡀⠤⣂⣀⢀⡘⠺⠦⣄⣠⡤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠈⡲⠄⠀⡖⠋⠙⠒⣾⠎⠇⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⣷⡖⣮⠄⠀⠒⣲⣿⢸⣇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢻⣿⠛⠉⠉⢲⣯⠇⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠒⠛⠓⡦⢶⠟⠛⢒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⢹⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢿⣿⡷⠀⠒⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⢾⡀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⢻⡿⠟⠛⠟⠛⠉⠛
⣿⡿⠛⠛⠉⠂⠀⠀⠀⢀⡂⠓⠄⠀⠈⠉⠗⣉⠈⠁⠂⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⡀⠀⠈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠘⠐⠿⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠤⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Btw guys any of you want to bully or kill yaziro I want to do that so bad
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠙⠋⠉⠛⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡨⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢠⣾⣿⣿⡷⠒⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣾⣿⣿⡿⣃⣼⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠉⠉⠁⠀⠛⠉⢙⠁⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⡀⠤⣂⣀⢀⡘⠺⠦⣄⣠⡤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠈⡲⠄⠀⡖⠋⠙⠒⣾⠎⠇⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⣷⡖⣮⠄⠀⠒⣲⣿⢸⣇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢻⣿⠛⠉⠉⢲⣯⠇⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠒⠛⠓⡦⢶⠟⠛⢒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⢹⠿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢿⣿⡷⠀⠒⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⢾⡀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⢻⡿⠟⠛⠟⠛⠉⠛
⣿⡿⠛⠛⠉⠂⠀⠀⠀⢀⡂⠓⠄⠀⠈⠉⠗⣉⠈⠁⠂⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⡀⠀⠈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠘⠐⠿⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠤⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You can kill him if you have insanity, i dont know the exact number because i used save editor to do that

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes