blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Same here, can't get it. Do you need to get enough horniness or something?
Pretty sure the scene is not available anymore, i failed to get it even with 200 or more lust, secret ntr off, netorase and nerorare on, nothing changed you don't get the otpion to fuck the shota. I don't know if i'm forgetting someting or if someone uploaded a version removing that scene, no clue.

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Guys,does any one here have an invite link to TechoBrake's discord server?

Highly appreciated:)

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
Pretty sure the scene is not available anymore, i failed to get it even with 200 or more lust, secret ntr off, netorase and nerorare on, nothing changed you don't get the otpion to fuck the shota. I don't know if i'm forgetting someting or if someone uploaded a version removing that scene, no clue.
I believe that might have something to do with the previous ban. I don't have any inside knowledge whatsoever, but Technobrake is probably afraid of being banned again for the shota scene.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
One of the review said that you the mc could be either a loving boyfriend or a cuck. So how is the "loving boyfriend" content for this game as of now compared to the cuck content? I noticed in other games with seperate paths like this that the cuck path usually is a lot more detailed with more contents, better dialogues, hotter sex scenes...its like the dev just added the love path's prologue then leave it there to come back 10 years later after they are done with the cuck path...if they even remember there was a love path at all :LOL:.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
One of the review said that you the mc could be either a loving boyfriend or a cuck. So how is the "loving boyfriend" content for this game as of now compared to the cuck content? I noticed in other games with seperate paths like this that the cuck path usually is a lot more detailed with more contents, better dialogues, hotter sex scenes...its like the dev just added the love path's prologue then leave it there to come back 10 years later after they are done with the cuck path...if they even remember there was a love path at all :LOL:.
We dont know yet.
Wait for the alpha 1.0 update that will come out this month

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Eh tbh that doesnt sound interesting at all, just seems like your insecure with NTR.
Hmm... i don't think so.
I play ntr games only because they included all the fetish i'm looking for such as "cheating, ahegao, hidden sex(fuck the wife when she's talking on phone with her husband), heart-shaped pupils..."
I don't really enjoy the "netorare" aspect of the genre since i don't like it when bad guys win. I'm more of a netori guy and i find stealing women from the usual "loving idiots" boring. I'd rather steal from evil bastards.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Don't know how many times we have to go over this, but the NTR in this game is something you have to actively pursue. She'll never fuck Yarizo unless you make her, and only after you do this multiple times will she start doing stuff with him on her own same goes for the other men in the game. The protagonist himself will have access to different girls as well, and according to Techno Yarizo can't touch these girls. Kohaku and the concept of this game in general is nothing like Technobrake's previous works.

Reactions: BlueTennis303

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Hmm... i don't think so.
I play ntr games only because they included all the fetish i'm looking for such as "cheating, ahegao, hidden sex(fuck the wife when she's talking on phone with her husband), heart-shaped pupils..."
I don't really enjoy the "netorare" aspect of the genre since i don't like it when bad guys win. I'm more of a netori guy and i find stealing women from the usual "loving idiots" boring. I'd rather steal from evil bastards.
In Netori's you are the bad guy. A Netori MC is a single/bachelor/playboy who steals women away from their husbands.

The MC in this game is married. The concept of stealing your wife just makes no sense.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Don't know how many times we have to go over this, but the NTR in this game is something you have to actively pursue. She'll never fuck Yarizo unless you make her, and only after you do this multiple times will she start doing stuff with him on her own same goes for the other men in the game. The protagonist himself will have access to different girls as well, and according to Techno Yarizo can't touch these girls. Kohaku and the concept of this game in general is nothing like Technobrake's previous works.
Good can't wait to cheat on the priestess with other girls and getting killed for it.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
In Netori's you are the bad guy. A Netori MC is a single/bachelor/playboy who steals women away from their husbands.
Not quite. There're 2 type of netori as far as i can tell. The first is like you said "MC is a single/bachelor/playboy who steals women away from their husbands", probably by underhanded methods such as rape/blackmail/hypnotism/lies/manipulation..."
In this case mc is evil.
The second, less popular, my favourite type of netori is when mc cuck the bad guys, seducing their wives/girlfriends just by being a better man, no underhanded craps involved. In this case mc is either good or neutral.

The MC in this game is married. The concept of stealing your wife just makes no sense.
Of course that make no sense. I don't think i mentioned anything like that. I just said that i like netori in general.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Not quite. There're 2 type of netori as far as i can tell. The first is like you said "MC is a single/bachelor/playboy who steals women away from their husbands", probably by underhanded methods such as rape/blackmail/hypnotism/lies/manipulation..."
In this case mc is evil.
The second, less popular, my favourite type of netori is when mc cuck the bad guys, seducing their wives/girlfriends just by being a better man, no underhanded craps involved. In this case mc is either good or neutral.

Of course that make no sense. I don't think i mentioned anything like that. I just said that i like netori in general.
Not entirely true. I played Netori games in which the girl is in a toxic relationship with his husband. If anything we are heroes for cucking that fucker.
Personally I have never seen or played any Netori like that nor have I heard of their being more than 1 type of Netori unless you go by that ridiculous VNDB A/B/C crap.

From what we can tell from gameplay so far the game is centered around the girl, I dont know where this idea of the MC having such a role came from but its seems to me like he is purely their to drive the narrative of the wife. Then you add in this tweet from Technobrake from 2 days ago;

"やっぱ主人公は一途なぐう聖に限るよなぁ~"

Translated from Japanese by
"After all, the protagonist is limited to the holy one"

So im not sure where people are getting the idea that the husband is gonna be some type of sex beast, the game is called Nymphomania PRIESTESS, not Nymphomania HUSBAND.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes