Oct 14, 2018
you can turn if off completely, so it doesn't happen.
allow it for realism (everybody want that priestess booty) but stop it.
or turn it on and suffer ntr.
though its pretty limited content atm.
Oh okay, I like the fact that it is optional to that detail. Personally I hate NTR, but I don't mind/care if others like it, whatever floats our boats, right.
I'll keep my eye on it then and wait for more updates, thanks!

Jul 1, 2018
Damn, been waiting for this to drop the second i heard this was in dev. Nymphoniax Paradox is still one of my favorite games to date, so this has some big shoes to fill!

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I see some of the preview images are not in the current version.
Are those WIP or is it not translated to English yet?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Interest piqued, gonna give it a spin when there's a little more content to play with.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
ntr is a bit vague. the description makes it sound like the MC/protagonist is going to get all the love.
so is it Netori or Netorare?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall it would be nice to know if there will be more females in the game or if it will just work around the female lead and if she will take decisions based on stats or perhaps you have to fight NTR rather than choosing for it to happen.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hey, does anyone know what happened to NTR game "Tiny Room" by Technobrake? I was pledge to his patreon sometime last year, he was working on that game and I stopped pledging since it was pretty slow and I was just going to wait for the full release. Now I see that this is a completely new game, did he ever finish the previous one or did it just get put on hold?

Aug 4, 2017
im fucking elated that TB is making another game with animated scenes as a possibility but goddamn he really did blueball me

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It's actually hard to answer, I've been mostly following Technobrake's news about this game on twitter for the past months and from what I understood this version is mostly a playtest release focused on dungeon part of the game.

Goal is probably to get feedback from his supporter about this specific gameplay mechanics.

He has already been working for several months on this game since mid 2019 so I guess there is a lot more content he created but we won't see the whole thing until the complete release. And we don't have a precise ETA for that yet.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what happened to NTR game "Tiny Room" by Technobrake? I was pledge to his patreon sometime last year, he was working on that game and I stopped pledging since it was pretty slow and I was just going to wait for the full release. Now I see that this is a completely new game, did he ever finish the previous one or did it just get put on hold?
Tiny room is on hold for now, technobrake got a "burn-out" while working on it so he put it on hold until he finish this one.

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
the game is good, have so many potentials hope there will be a gallery in full version for anyone who want to watch some event that they missed. Point 9/10 the 1 is for full version.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I want much more of this, the small amount of content so far is very enjoyable. However I would hope that eventually she enjoys the rape rather than being afraid every time a fight starts.

Reactions: Nguyrr666

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
The game is not yet fully released
0.3 means its a bit more of a demo, but nowhere near a 100% game. Maybe some pics arent implemented just yet?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes