Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
I cant find new map with new scene succubuss blowjow where
same as going to university and low traffic street , you go to the right (near the bar) and then you will see a new option called abbey. then you wait until daytime to have the event. all in japanese though

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
same as going to university and low traffic street , you go to the right (near the bar) and then you will see a new option called abbey. then you wait until daytime to have the event. all in japanese though
Still cant find succubus event

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I need help to understand about h-scenes in this game, I read the three posts marked on the main page but I also read the genre part to understand what the game offers, so I have 3 questions:
1- male and female protagonist, do you choose who to play the whole game with or just some areas or can you switch whenever you want?
2 - male protagonist also does ntr? in the case betrays or deceives the priestess?
3 - can actions and scenes be done infinitely? ( freeroam / sandbox style game ) ? or is it linear?

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Still cant find succubus event
I just figured it out, you have to complete the previous Succubus events before you can see the new event. I think it was something like this:

1. Visit the brothel at night and watch Succubus dance
2. Visit the brothel next night and enter the men's toilet
3.Visit the brothel next night and talk to the dude in the room to the north (he'll say that Succubus is not available anymore for the next 6 months)
4. Visit the low traffic street next night to find Succubus being attacked by a brothel visitor and defend her
5. Visit the brothel next night and go to the room to the north (will trigger sex at the men's toilet)
6. Visit the abbey next day for the new event.

No guarantee for the right order of the events

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I need help to understand about h-scenes in this game, I read the three posts marked on the main page but I also read the genre part to understand what the game offers, so I have 3 questions:
1- male and female protagonist, do you choose who to play the whole game with or just some areas or can you switch whenever you want?
2 - male protagonist also does ntr? in the case betrays or deceives the priestess?
3 - can actions and scenes be done infinitely? ( freeroam / sandbox style game ) ? or is it linear?
1 - Male protagonist is the one who you control most of the time. Priestess and MC are together in the party all the time by default. But you can go solo as either of them in some situations.
2 - Male protagonist can cheat on the Priestess.
3 - Most scenes are repeatable, some are one time only. You need to advance the plot to see the unique scenes.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
1 - Male protagonist is the one who you control most of the time. Priestess and MC are together in the party all the time by default. But you can go solo as either of them in some situations.
2 - Male protagonist can cheat on the Priestess.
3 - Most scenes are repeatable, some are one time only. You need to advance the plot to see the unique scenes.
thank you for responding quickly, just one more question: how to prevent the mc from taking ntr from the priestess? I know you have the option at the beginning of the game to disable this content but how to avoid having it active?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Badrok

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
I just figured it out, you have to complete the previous Succubus events before you can see the new event. I think it was something like this:

1. Visit the brothel at night and watch Succubus dance
2. Visit the brothel next night and enter the men's toilet
3.Visit the brothel next night and talk to the dude in the room to the north (he'll say that Succubus is not available anymore for the next 6 months)
4. Visit the low traffic street next night to find Succubus being attacked by a brothel visitor and defend her
5. Visit the brothel next night and go to the room to the north (will trigger sex at the men's toilet)
6. Visit the abbey next day for the new event.

No guarantee for the right order of the events
Ty my friend

Reactions: lolpanther

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
thank you for responding quickly, just one more question: how to prevent the mc from taking ntr from the priestess? I know you have the option at the beginning of the game to disable this content but how to avoid having it active?
Don't lose in battles, try getting Yaziro killed off, don't raise Priestess's lust. In general, pay attention to what game tells you and you'll easily avoid any form of ntr.

Edit: To kill Yaziro - choose to defend him from sailors by using force and savescum until the dice roll fails which results in him dying permanently.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Don't lose in battles, try getting Yaziro killed off, don't raise Priestess's lust. In general, pay attention to what game tells you and you'll easily avoid any form of ntr.

Edit: To kill Yaziro - choose to defend him from sailors by using force and savescum until the dice roll fails which results in him dying permanently.
Don't lose to any enemy
Kill yarizo or Don't interact with him
Raise love not lust
thanks both of you, may God bless you all.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
3.40 star(s) 72 Votes