zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
HELP!
mc and priestess fell in a place from the 3rd floor of the sewer after gnolls attacked. it is a place with lava and platforms,
there are three buttons red blue and yellow i have tried but no combination opens anyof the 2 doors.
i searched in the walkthrough but cant find the answer.
All the other colors but do not turn on red.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
At first I look at the [LATEST UPDATES] and I see this. I'm like "Oh great, another one of those games where the innocent girl is raped, degraded, humiliated and turned into a slut for no reason." And ignored it.

Today I clicked on it by accident and I read the description: "She's crazy for dick" and I'm like "What? She's already a slut?" Well that changes everything!

Feels good to enjoy some nice ass without feeling like a piece of shit afterwards.
Cuz, you do realize that there are plenty of games, you can go to for that right? Like seriously, certain things just appeal to different people.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
What really gets me, is that this game flat out tells you what's on the tin. You have many people screeching about the NTR & Rape, in many games such as this, but can't accept the fact that there are people who actually LIKE that stuff! Imagine i go to a Chinese restaurant & i start demanding Mexican food, because i didn't like how the Chinese food tastes? It's the same thing with certain games. You have damn near 1000 pages of people, especially grown ass-men, who are triggered because they saw that the pretty anime girl was potentially going to get gangraped, humiliated & they can't stand NTR for their self-insert anime protag.

I'm genuinely concerned for the western hentai audience, because for the life of me, they can't understand the concept of a target audience & they definitely cannot understand the concept of looking towards other forms of media. There are plenty of sugary-sweet vanilla games for you to play, that DO NOT have any "problematic" content at all, in them! We are all grown adults here. We should know how to separate between fiction & reality. Some people like games, with straight up rape in them, where the women are humiliated. I know that many folks don't like that in real life, but hentai is all about exploring fucked up taboos here. If we can't get to the point, where non-consensual sexual depictions are appreciated, then what's the point of having an adult gaming scene? Many folks need to stop being overall pussies about rape & humiliation. Don't like something? Don't watch/play/read it. Watch something else.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What really gets me, is that this game flat out tells you what's on the tin. You have many people screeching about the NTR & Rape, in many games such as this, but can't accept the fact that there are people who actually LIKE that stuff! Imagine i go to a Chinese restaurant & i start demanding Mexican food, because i didn't like how the Chinese food tastes? It's the same thing with certain games. You have damn near 1000 pages of people, especially grown ass-men, who are triggered because they saw that the pretty anime girl was potentially going to get gangraped, humiliated & they can't stand NTR for their self-insert anime protag.

I'm genuinely concerned for the western hentai audience, because for the life of me, they can't understand the concept of a target audience & they definitely cannot understand the concept of looking towards other forms of media. There are plenty of sugary-sweet vanilla games for you to play, that DO NOT have any "problematic" content at all, in them! We are all grown adults here. We should know how to separate between fiction & reality. Some people like games, with straight up rape in them, where the women are humiliated. I know that many folks don't like that in real life, but hentai is all about exploring fucked up taboos here. If we can't get to the point, where non-consensual sexual depictions are appreciated, then what's the point of having an adult gaming scene? Many folks need to stop being overall pussies about rape & humiliation. Don't like something? Don't watch/play/read it. Watch something else.
You alright buddy?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes