quietess

Jul 18, 2018
At first I look at the [LATEST UPDATES] and I see this. I'm like "Oh great, another one of those games where the innocent girl is raped, degraded, humiliated and turned into a slut for no reason." And ignored it.

Today I clicked on it by accident and I read the description: "She's crazy for dick" and I'm like "What? She's already a slut?" Well that changes everything!

Feels good to enjoy some nice ass without feeling like a piece of shit afterwards.
People are calling this a bad take but I fully agree with you. This game felt like a breath of fresh air because all of the other corruption games are very rapey. It's alright for people to be into that, but it doesn't always get my dick hard.

Reactions: ZACK1775 and Creiz

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the new scenes in this update and the last? I skipped one so I'd like to be caught up...and not have to deal with 'old save new save' bs.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
does anyone here knows what the
Nymphomania Priestess 0.41R12 Uncen&dungeon cracked version-
actually does? And what i mean by that is how you get the "new scenes". A lot of people there is asking that(including myself).

Reactions: Tor308

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
does anyone here knows what the
Nymphomania Priestess 0.41R12 Uncen&dungeon cracked version-
actually does? And what i mean by that is how you get the "new scenes". A lot of people there is asking that(including myself).
The funny thing is, the guy who made the mod refuses to tell anyone. Dude just keeps posting images, and doesn't explain anything. But as far as I can tell it uncensors the game, AND changes some scenes which should honestly be two separate downloads.

BoisATrifle

May 23, 2022
If I download the new version, do I have to restart? Is there a way to send over my save from the previous version? If not, then it's fine. If anything was written down regarding this, then I'm sorry I didn't see it.

Dragos4444

Jul 17, 2020
If I download the new version, do I have to restart? Is there a way to send over my save from the previous version? If not, then it's fine. If anything was written down regarding this, then I'm sorry I didn't see it.
go to your game folder, go to save folder then put your savedata in a temporary folder if you are planning to update your game.

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
I need help!!! How do I get another plank for the Losito guy in the level 2 sewers, I used the one in level 2 for the chest in level one and now I cant go across the gap in sewers level 2. Help would be appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes