Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
What about this game? I played it once, too much grinding before I got a mild scene. Is it any good now?
Nympho yes somewhat. But only scenes ntr ones and some mc ones no story instead of grinding cheat via any save editor. If you wanna play some awesome games to kill time while this one gets updated look for goblin layer by pardos and heart problems by xenorav ya won't be disappointed believe me

Last edited:

anded

May 24, 2024
Hi, Nymphomania Priestess Guide and Walkthrough? (Sorry, I don’t speak English).
I searched on the Internet and if believe the guides, there are missions that I cannot run, such as the patrol after the mission to kill 5 giant rats. I used god cheat item

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Hi, Nymphomania Priestess Guide and Walkthrough? (Sorry, I don’t speak English).
I searched on the Internet and if believe the guides, there are missions that I cannot run, such as the patrol after the mission to kill 5 giant rats. I used god cheat item
Welp sadly I must inform you that this game still has no implemented the story partially. Cause the author is remaking either the full story or some elements of it he constantly updates or changes things. So, there is no point in working on walk-throughs for this

Reactions: anded

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Is it impossible for the mc to ever make a Kohaku get true cumming instead of love cumming? Also what are some good save editors for his game?

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Is it impossible for the mc to ever make a Kohaku get true cumming instead of love cumming? Also what are some good save editors for his game?
Nah that's the devs fault he contradicted his own elements of the game. Kohaku does experience real coming with mc but in the story version of the game she approaches yaziro and says she hasn't been able to cum at all via mc's pp

Reactions: jujuman101

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
That's why I never ask him to join the party, no matter what..
Lmao us bro us. You stay at an inn for a night kohaku will go crying to him ohh daddy please let this slut cummmmm. Then you will see some old fart trying to become a daddy via spanking her ass, choking her, saying words like you dirty slut priestess you expected this to happen right leave Jim join me.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes