Drale

Jan 9, 2019
all future content
Yeah, I think we are still deep in the "spit balling at the wall" phase of development. He is creating resources for future use, but not making it so it is all tied together and used yet. This demo in particular is briefly wrapped up set of mechanics he wanted to test and get feedback on. He is not putting much in besides the bare bones for that.

Oct 14, 2018
oh i guess just you then i fund this game because i searched ntr you can avoid it but im glad there choicies so you can avoid it and i can have it
Yeah, I was told about it being optional, that's usually what I prefer anyway so that everyone can get what they want and don't want :)
What I hate is when it's forced and unavoidable, ruins games for me personally, but I understand others get off to it.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
He posted some new screenshots. I'm guessing that these girls are some of the ones the protagonist can fuck. He better be subtle about it though otherwise, the heroine will kill him. As others have said I just hope there's a sort of balance in regards to the content. The protagonist should be able to get as much action as the heroine.
The logic: I can cheat on you but you can't cheat on me because i love you and if you cheat on me i'll kill you and then fuck someone while i'm on your dead body

yeah...i love romance...

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
He posted some new screenshots. I'm guessing that these girls are some of the ones the protagonist can fuck. He better be subtle about it though otherwise the heroine will kill him. As others have said I just hope there's a sort of balance in regards to content. The protagonist should be able to get as much action as the heroine.

View attachment 537903
View attachment 537905
View attachment 537906
So I'm guessing the potions girl is the one referenced in the 'Humid Cave' Encounter dialog?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes