YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Can I turn off the ugly fat fucker with the pig-shaped mug?!!
Well, as far as this build goes. If you turn off sexual harassment, netorare and netorase at the beginning. The others won't be able to do anything to the heroine.
But, you cannot turn off the "ugly fat fucker with the pig-shaped mug".

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah that's the type of player I am with the default girlfriend, will let her be impregnated for years by goblins and kill her offspring while she gets to love goblin's dicks. She gets sex and enjoys it while I get my EXP by killing goblins, everyone wins right?.
Goblin slayer The game :sneaky:

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
There was a v.02a version uploaded somewhere. is there anything in that version that cant be seen in v.04?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I kind of hope that the game just let's them both to break up if they cheat a lot, would totally love to get the succubus as the male MC girlfriend, in fact any of them are acceptable, but I don't want to fear a yandere heroine in the run that cheats a lot but doesn't want to be cheated.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I kind of hope that the game just let's them both to break up if they cheat a lot, would totally love to get the succubus as the male MC girlfriend, in fact any of them are acceptable, but I don't want to fear a yandere heroine in the run that cheats a lot but doesn't want to be cheated.
Isn't that the whole point in having yandere girlfriend? Like, you _can't_ choose? Ah, insane characters is the thing I dislike the most in real life. It's terrifying to have a gf like that, to say the least. For some reason it's not a very popular trope, but I see it every day.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Isn't that the whole point in having yandere girlfriend? Like, you _can't_ choose? Ah, insane characters is the thing I dislike the most in real life. It's terrifying to have a gf like that, to say the least. For some reason it's not a very popular trope, but I see it every day.
Well one thing is having a loyal girlfriend that is a yandere, another is having a slutty girlfriend that is a public bicycle that is a yandere towards you.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
The way TechnoBrake seems to want to present it is that she doesn't go full slut mode unless you go out of your way to tell her to constantly have sex with other men. She does this because she's yandere and will do anything for the protagonist, but if you overdo it she'll start to enjoy it become an actual slut. So unless you constantly pimp her out she's not going to cheat on you on her own.

An example is in the demo where if her lust is low and you get her to "suck the poison" out of that one random adventurer she'll give zero fucks about him and disregard him like he's a pile of trash afterwards as she only sucked him off because you told her to. Whereas if her lust is high enough she'll love it so much that she sucks the poor guy to death.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The way TechnoBrake seems to want to present it is that she doesn't go full slut mode unless you go out of your way to tell her to constantly have sex with other men. She does this because she's yandere and will do anything for the protagonist, but if you overdo it she'll start to enjoy it become an actual slut. So unless you constantly pimp her out she's not going to cheat on you on her own.

An example is in the demo where if her lust is low and you get her to "suck the poison" out of that one random adventurer she'll give zero fucks about him and disregard him like he's a pile of trash afterwards as she only sucked him off because you told her to. Whereas if her lust is high enough she'll love it so much that she sucks the poor guy to death.
Can I leave her captured by goblins while I have my way with other girls?, any mob actually.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Well one thing is having a loyal girlfriend that is a yandere, another is having a slutty girlfriend that is a public bicycle that is a yandere towards you.
Yes, it's cuz nobody asked you about your opinion - you don't get to choose. It would be better if she went mad after you couldn't protect her and used her as a meat toilet to protect yourself from attacks.

D

Deleted member 373045

I really don't understand people in this thread...

-"Oh what a cute girl as my girlfriend!"
-"WHAT, SHES CRAZY AND A YANDERE?!"
-"Fuck this, can't I just kill her off and cheat on her with many other non-important NPCs?"

• Angry
Reactions: DawnCry

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Are there any translations in progress for technobrakes other games like
this?:

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
This game looks really neat but im very worried that ntr will have way more content than non ntr route, cuz thats the case in most games with both routes. I hope thats not the case with this one.
LOL, I'm only giving him money cause I want NTR routes. If you really want an equal amout of non ntr route, you gotta support him and let him know (and pray others ask for the same thing).

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
when will the full release come out? Update 0.4 did not add anything new, except for another very small and useless location ... at this pace this game will be released for years.

D

Deleted member 373045

Albeit it isn't what I said but... do you truly find it hard to understand that people like a cute girl but don't like a yandere?, I mean, I don't see any contradiction.

Overall I almost never like the default girlfriend/wife but rather would love to have fun with other characters, does it truly bother you so much?.

I just can't understand you.
That comment wasn't only for you. Other people have similar opinions to you.

There's a difference between not liking it, and then there's-
"This doesn't fit my tastes and fetishes, can we just kill off a key and main character of the game and cater to me?!"
To me, that's like saying 'Star Wars is great and all, but can't we just get rid of and delete Luke Skywalker? I'd rather have the story be about C3P-O and that one unknown StormTrooper".
It's already confirmed the creator is great enough to even add the option of being able to fuck other girls, yet it seems nearly everyone in the thread has no interest or just wants to cuck the main girl.

There's a reason the game is called NYMPHOMANIA PRIESTESS, not CHAD MCTHUNDERCOCK THE PUSSY SLAYER.
You want a harem game go play visual novels then.

I'm not saying you can't like what you like. You enjoy NTRing and cheating on women? That's totally cool dude, you do you. But I'm in just total disbelief how people; including you, are just disregarding the lead female character like shes below trash so fast. And it seems the reason is simply "bro shes crazy lol can't i just forget about and dump her with goblins and date a prostitute instead?".

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes