shithole

Aug 21, 2018
Can somebody help me get the brutal ending with the hobo? The game said after days without rescuing the priestess there will be an ending but i have skip 10 days but havent seen any ending :(

Sorry for bad english

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Can somebody help me get the brutal ending with the hobo? The game said after days without rescuing the priestess there will be an ending but i have skip 10 days but havent seen any ending :(

Sorry for bad english
You have to talk to the fortune teller every day until her love value reaches zero (-30 each day after the third day), then leave the city to rescue her (you can see the brutal end after you see the scene where the hobos throw the Priestess in the slime pit.

Dec 26, 2018
I wish i had a power to advance time, so i could go to the full release day and play the game, haha.
It's been a year since i started following npri's development and next update is going to be big if it's adding the pre-alpha content from Yarizo
so, finally all the images there on the home page will be in the next update?

Reactions: Rams14

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
so, finally all the images there on the home page will be in the next update?
I think not all of them, but Techno said that the versions after 0.2 will finally start to give some focus on real ntr content. One of the images is supposed to be a scene in the public bath when Jimmy peeps in the hole and sees priestess being fucked, i guess it's coming later, so i think next update will be yarizo only (or maybe not) If you check the old posts from techno's patreon from last year, there were already a lot of content ideas.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I got nymphomania priestess alpha version 0.20 alpha fixed, and I just fought unknown. I checked the quest board, and while there is a 3rd level box, there is no quest. What do I do?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I got nymphomania priestess alpha version 0.20 alpha fixed, and I just fought unknown. I checked the quest board, and while there is a 3rd level box, there is no quest. What do I do?
Talk to the Guild receptionist then go to the Church, go up the stairs behind the Priest and talk to the wounded adventurer laying in bed. After that there should be a new quest on the quest board.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
I wish i had a power to advance time, so i could go to the full release day and play the game, haha.
It's been a year since i started following npri's development and next update is going to be big if it's adding the pre-alpha content from Yarizo
It's not guaranteed the game will ever be finished hahha
Dev might catch corona and drop dead..
And it's like you said it's been already a year and the game still has barely anything to offer, Currently it looks more like a money milking project.

Reactions: Nexus0093

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I agree with you but if the demand is high, and people are willing to pay, then why not milk a project? I don't like it but no can deny he is making a lot more money than he ever has. Sigh, feels like I've been waiting 2 years for this game to release.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
And it's like you said it's been already a year and the game still has barely anything to offer, Currently it looks more like a money milking project.
Not that much... At first it was just a build-up of ideas without releasing content, and then came the dungeon test which was with smalls updates just to see how it's is going, the game only started to rlly release on the alpha 0.1, few months ago.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Ok first, saying someone might die is rude
Second, unlike most Western games which take forever to finish (I've tried some but a few years ago but they haven't been finished until now), Techno has already made many games which have some fame.
So problems that can delay the game are sickness, accident, or some problem that cause his pc blow up (like last month but he can still release 0.2 on time)

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I agree with you but if the demand is high, and people are willing to pay, then why not milk a project? I don't like it but no can deny he is making a lot more money than he ever has. Sigh, feels like I've been waiting 2 years for this game to release.
I totally agree. I personally think that this could be the beginning of a big problem on this niche. I am not a developer but i've waited and followed the progress of many games from the announcement till the release and in most cases the game takes 1~1 and a half year to be completed (aside from little things being added and bug fixes after the game is out). Techno decided to adopt that western patreon style of release and could potentialy milk the game, meaning it could take much more time for the game final release. I hope that by july of 2021 this game enters the final stages of alpha/beta, but i think its unlikely.

I just hope that this style of monetization don't become something usual in the JP industry, not going to say that he's not going to deliver, but i don't have a good experience with those kinds of projects. There are games that i played in 2018 that until this day are not finished, my fear is that Nymphomania could only be 'ready for release' at some point in 2022.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes