Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Show me a game with this much content and quality that's finished in less than a year. The game has more content and actual gameplay than "Japanese hentai picture scavenger hunt #2834". It's like you guys forgot he's a one man dev.
I did not say less than a year and the dev has been working on the game for quite some time. Sure, he released the dungeon tests and everything, but if i'm not wrong he was still working on the game while he did that. One awesome game that is currently being translated by Kagura took 1 year and half to be made, using new gameplay elements that were made from 0, the game is https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-color-v1-04-shinachiku-castella.55259/ .

So, of course if i hope the game releases with good quality and everything, but i'm not putting my hand on the fire for the dev. Sure, he's in the beginning of the project but if he's being well paid by patreon, i don't see why he would not develop the game in a slower pace and thats what i don't like about this kind of business.

Edit: Just to be clear, i am not saying the dev will do the milking, i'm just saying i don't have a good experience with that kind of monetization.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Show me a game with this much content and quality that's finished in less than a year. The game has more content and actual gameplay than "Japanese hentai picture scavenger hunt #2834". It's like you guys forgot he's a one man dev.
Struggle With Sin is just over a year old and it legit has hours and hours worth of content to jump into. That's because the creator Chyos has legit been working 10-16 hours a day as a one-man dev and I highly recommend the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-3-1-chyos.32136/

Reactions: lexlutha

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I totally agree. I personally think that this could be the beginning of a big problem on this niche. I am not a developer but i've waited and followed the progress of many games from the announcement till the release and in most cases the game takes 1~1 and a half year to be completed (aside from little things being added and bug fixes after the game is out). Techno decided to adopt that western patreon style of release and could potentialy milk the game, meaning it could take much more time for the game final release. I hope that by july of 2021 this game enters the final stages of alpha/beta, but i think its unlikely.

I just hope that this style of monetization don't become something usual in the JP industry, not going to say that he's not going to deliver, but i don't have a good experience with those kinds of projects. There are games that i played in 2018 that until this day are not finished, my fear is that Nymphomania could only be 'ready for release' at some point in 2022.
Yeah I'm with you on that. The most sad thing for me though is that, starting out, he would hear every patreon's opinions. Now he just listen to his GOLD tier patreon. I feel like I created a monster. LUL

RentedWig

Dec 22, 2017
A comment on his Twitter asked if the full game will be out by the end of the year, he responded with "1 trillion percent it's impossible". We basically already knew that but now we know for sure.

Reactions: Username_xyz
Jul 27, 2018
A comment on his Twitter asked if the full game will be out by the end of the year, he responded with "1 trillion percent it's impossible". We basically already knew that but now we know for sure.
Well if you think about it he's on version 0.20 now so it would take another year at the earliest, although I'm surprised that he won't take on people to help him

Reactions: Francisco Torres

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
It's nice that techno takes feedback. But I'm curious to what that feedback actually is. I for one would like to see different party members other than yarizo. Some that have different abilities like magic. Also some members that are just nice towards me. And makes you question if you want priestess to rape them or not. Also maybe female party members for more ntr domination content.

Nov 30, 2018
i hope somebody break the rule somewhere
We don't take kindly to those types here in the Temple of Techno. While literally every other thread on this site is happy with posting games and not respecting the devs, we do things differently here because Technobrake (praise be His name) deserves better.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes