johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
That's it, if the game isnt here on monday 19 I will become a Patreon and leak that shit day 1.
I'm tired of fucking morals here.
What's the best way to contact a mod and all that? I will obviously change my name for patreon and stuff.
report the OP under game update categories, then post links in reason/other

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
report the OP under game update categories, then post links in reason/other
Thanks! I don't have a lot of money right now but if that update isnt here on the 19th you guys can expect either that or the next one day one!
Someone piss in your cereal or something? That's really sad that you'd get so upset about respecting a game dev that you're planning to join his Patreon JUST TO ONLY leak his game.

This shows you're not doing this to help the dev or doing this for the pirating community, you're doing this just to spite TechnoBrake. It's really pathetic honestly, but I guess that's what cuckolds enjoy. Paying for other people's entertainment while they get nothing out of it.

Btw little man, below is why people like us wait for a week. Because we actually like and respect the dev. Something you clearly lack.
Cry more. A lot of other games get leaked day 1 and nobody bitches.
I don't care about your fucking morals on this website.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Hello all, heros put the link immediately that it
those who say after 1 week are paterons who think they can destroy our community with their money
in pirating world there are no rules. u can do whatever u want. We live free , we fight rich with honer
How about you make yourself useful cucky and leak games that actually need updates like https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2019-11-23-mei-dreamdemon.25013/

This game gets leaked and update regardless of your actions, while Monster Girl Project hasn't been updated since 2019.

Why are you so angry at this dev, what did he do to hurt you?

Popular game gets leaked instead of unpopular
Xiadodiedje:
download.jpg

People spend money the way they want instead of how they are told to
Xiadodiedje:

download.jpg

Still doesn't beat the recent report by game creator who cried that shared stuff was patreon only on a pirate website.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks! I don't have a lot of money right now but if that update isnt here on the 19th you guys can expect either that or the next one day one!

Cry more. A lot of other games get leaked day 1 and nobody bitches.
I don't care about your fucking morals on this website.
Hats off man. Moral fa**ots ruin everything. That's why they have whole ideology nowdays. But I won't make it political. Thanks for your input if you will give us update.

ESjA7E0X0AAiI78.jpg

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Popular game gets leaked instead of unpopular
Xiadodiedje:
View attachment 857668

People spend money the way they want instead of how they are told to
Xiadodiedje:

View attachment 857668

Still doesn't beat the recent report by game creator who cried that shared stuff was patreon only on a pirate website.
Wait, he actually came here to bitch about it?
Holy fuck.

a8441f7ce633eb60cf4b4e80fa7923e6054ef0586c4b67721ec590529c847e63.gif

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
How about you make yourself useful cucky and leak games that actually need updates like https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2019-11-23-mei-dreamdemon.25013/

This game gets leaked and update regardless of your actions, while Monster Girl Project hasn't been updated since 2019.

Why are you so angry at this dev, what did he do to hurt you?
You can get all links for that game here there's no need to leak that stuff.
Use Yiff in the future

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Btw no Yiff doesnt work with this game because he sends the link with PM to his supporters, but yeah Yiff is a good site to pirate stuff.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Lmfao this isn't about morals, this is comedy, the pathetic cuck is so mad at the dev for some reason he's going to be his customer just so he can. leak the game earlier even though the game will be leaked regardless. Meanwhile games that desperately need updates are still left in the dust.

Gotta love the other guys white knighting the sad man,
"Yeah fuck morals!"="I'm poor, please please please pay for me!" Hilarious.
That's... how this site works? We can only update what we purchase or the links that are sent to us.

Let's not get this game removed again.....
What are you on about, it was reported for shota, check OP.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So ... this thread as any other thread of games *that i wont mention* is getting full of beggers asking for update of the game that is not going to cease development, just because they want to play a bits of new added content and repeating on the same steps lmao!!!

the game is not going nowhere, learn to be patient and most importantly remember that IF YOU ARE A FREE COMMONER THE LAST THING U SHOULD DEMMAND IS FOR PAID CONTENT OTHERS ARE PAYING FOR SUPPORTING THEIR FAVORITE DEVELOPER LOL!

anyways i really hope mods not only remove those toxic begger comments but do ban them, because they asking for update its really obnoxious for the thread :/

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
But Yiff party works with Monsters Girl Island, I have every build without spending any dollars.
Can you report where those links are? Can't find them on yiff.

So ... this thread as any other thread of games *that i wont mention* is getting full of beggers asking for update of the game that is not going to cease development, just because they want to play a bits of new added content and repeating on the same steps lmao!!!

the game is not going nowhere, learn to be patient and most importantly remember that IF YOU ARE A FREE COMMONER THE LAST THING U SHOULD DEMMAND IS FOR PAID CONTENT OTHERS ARE PAYING FOR SUPPORTING THEIR FAVORITE DEVELOPER LOL!

anyways i really hope mods not only remove those toxic begger comments but do ban them, because they asking for update its really obnoxious for the thread :/
You see something like excessive begging, then report it, otherwise it's not against the rules and mods don't crawl through every thread.

Except he's apparently on a crusade to leak a popular game that's going to to get leaked regardless while other games haven't been updated since 2019 and no yiffparty doesn't work for that certain creator.

Why would he waste his money here when he can do us a favor and leak real games that need updates? That's apparently his reasoning, "to help out my fellow pirates and fuck moral fags." Well moral fags are obviously not updating Monster girl Project since 2019.

So, how did this game dev hurt you Mistervd?
That game thread is pretty much dead, why would anyone post updates?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Because the GAME IS STILL ALIVE, DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME IS STIL ACTIVE. The game has been updated on patreon 4-5 times since 2019-2020 yet no one updates the thread even though that one dev has 500 patrons and even has an account on this website. Why is this weirdo wasting his money on a game that's guaranteed to get leaked while ignore games that desperately need updates?
Don't ask me, it's his money. He can spend it however he wants.

The fact that one game is much more in demand on F95 has probably something to do with it.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes