KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
well it couldnt be finished lets be honest lol
its missing also parts because when it came out or least somewhere early release i remember that you could do stuff with the INN keeper (H-event) that is now gone.
not sure if saving it for full release but this is 100% not the full game that has been made so far

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
its missing also parts because when it came out or least somewhere early release i remember that you could do stuff with the INN keeper (H-event) that is now gone.
not sure if saving it for full release but this is 100% not the full game that has been made so far
only stuff i found was bath events first exhibition foot one and gloryhole lol

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
only stuff i found was bath events first exhibition foot one and gloryhole lol
There is not much more than that, you can get anal sex with her inside the inn room, you can let goblin in the cave and hobos in the sewers rape her (if u lose the fight u can get the 2 brutal endings), u can get the scenes from the dt with her if u camp

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
With regards to the walkthrough, there is a link to it on the main post.

I updated it with everything I found that is currently in the game, including the test dungeon, up to the .18 update. I'll get around to playing the .20 update and then updating it with the new content tonight or tomorrow.

If anyone wants to add to it there is another link in the main post that has comments enabled which I'll add into the main walkthrough after I see it.

May 3, 2017
Well since it's been posted now I'm going to talk about it. I was a bit on the fence about this update as alchemist content was talked about but was not given in this update on the other hand Eve blowing the noble while her husband is in the room was rather nice. Overall a bit disappointed but acceptable I can only wish the alchemist will have a scene next update.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Is there missing stuff or was some stuff removed? I remember there being a quest to milk cows and I heard about an H event involving the inn keeper(MC uncle) but I haven't come acrossed it yet. Also after starting Secret Quest, where do I find the client, I have looked everywhere.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
With regards to the walkthrough, there is a link to it on the main post.

I updated it with everything I found that is currently in the game, including the test dungeon, up to the .18 update. I'll get around to playing the .20 update and then updating it with the new content tonight or tomorrow.

If anyone wants to add to it there is another link in the main post that has comments enabled which I'll add into the main walkthrough after I see it.
I edited the walkthrough to include the content from the new 0.20 update, as far as I know the only additions were two main quests as well as the 2 (more like 1.5 since the Iris scene barely counts imo) new H-scenes which are part of the new quests.

If I missed any new content let me know either on here or the comment mode walkthrough please.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes