BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Will this game be the best of the best released so far by techno ?

played all of his games, even the one done along with kagura games so ... im thrilling with the curiosity

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Will this game be the best of the best released so far by techno ?

played all of his games, even the one done along with kagura games so ... im thrilling with the curiosity
I don't know about best, but this's probaly his biggest game since his debut

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Biggest and will probably be regarded as best by most simply because the other games offer nowhere near this scope (and many people give games 5 stars simply for having big scope, regardless of execution) and most of his old ones were either kind of bad or repeating the same action 50 times to max slut, then talking to all npcs once or twice, then uninstalling.

I personally prefer the dungeon aspect of this to the town, don't really like the direction its went since then. A lot of tediously trying to find content that probably doesn't exist, which when its done, will be tediously finding content not as hot as interactive goblin rape anyways

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This new update is on his jap accounts only. Just checked patreon and discord and nothing was posted, will check everyday until is posted or the english version is up. Also my post with the update was deleted for Off-topic lol, get dabbed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this:
View attachment 858821
Oh I see, let's wait for the translated version then.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

"I think that the next update at the end of the month will be the main update of the event boiled down with the priest at the time of excitement, the main character solo (NPC related such as PM), cuckolding and exposure".
Let's just wait for the next big update. It seem this one was just new mechanis with not much sex.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes